Well, well, well...

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
FallingAlice said:
But for the life of me, Icannot find the damn thing.

I've switched computers a couple of times since last summer, so it's probably in some archive of mine. But... hell will freeze over before I ever successfully search one of my archives.

Umm..

I posted it for you in the beginning of this thread. Unless you are talking about a different one?

OP
F

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Reaction score
Undertaker #59 said:
Umm..

I posted it for you in the beginning of this thread. Unless you are talking about a different one?

Oh, can I actually download it from the thread? I didn't realize I could do that.

I'll give it a try.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
FallingAlice said:
Oh, can I actually download it from the thread? I didn't realize I could do that.

I'll give it a try.

Yeah, right click, Save as.

Prometheus441

Reaction score
Woohoo,Welcome home Alice

Ok,I know I am bit behind the times but I am glad that I did'nt miss this wonderful event.Welcome home Alice,you have been sorely missed and I am happy to see you return to the fold.I am looking forward to having your great insight and input once again gracing our pages.I hope you like the way we have kept the place in your in absence ,but I think that Bideau raided the liqour cabinet during the last Super Bowl celebration.Anyway,glad to have ya home and hope we will never be deprived the priviledge of your presence again.:)

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
Re: Woohoo,Welcome home Alice

Prometheus441 said:
Ok,I know I am bit behind the times but I am glad that I did'nt miss this wonderful event.Welcome home Alice,you have been sorely missed and I am happy to see you return to the fold.I am looking forward to having your great insight and input once again gracing our pages.I hope you like the way we have kept the place in your in absence ,but I think that Bideau raided the liqour cabinet during the last Super Bowl celebration.Anyway,glad to have ya home and hope we will never be deprived the priviledge of your presence again.:)

Hey, it's not my fault she forgot to lock the cabinet. :shrug: :party: :dance: