Well, well, well...

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Reaction score
This is a fine how-do-you do.

I come back and you've rearranged the furniture.

But I see no one has dusted lately.

Isn't that just like men.

In the midst of a spirited game of backgammon with a potential cyber-consort, I received a rather hysterical request for assistance from one of my posse (a.k.a., "hangers on," "aides-de camp," or "proteges").

Do you know how long it's been since I've scored?

Yes? Someone called?

This better be important.

Somebody better have a fruitbasket waiting for me. And Pookie doesn't count.

FallingAlice said:
Somebody better have a fruitbasket waiting for me. And Pookie doesn't count.

Annihilus would like to humbly and gratefully offer his fondest welcome to Queen Alice! (Assuming you're not an evil imposter).

Do you want your job back? Please?

Annihilus jokes, but would give it up in a second.

Don't ask why Annihilus is talking in the 3rd person. It's not his fault.

bideau said:
Do we know you :confused:

Achh, don't call down the furies you impertinent francophone.

When Dionysos entered Thebes he was not recognized. And you no what happened then?

Bad s-h-i-t. Men rendered from head-to-toe. Heads lopped off. While maenads danced in orgiastic frenzy around their bodies.

Come to think of it, that's just the kind of quality entertainment that I know you guys are usually looking for.

FallingAlice said:

Sounds to Annihilus like bideau is about to have his ass handed to him by a girl

When Dionysos entered Thebes he was not recognized. And you no what happened then?

No, but Annihilus hopes that Dionysos knew how to spell know.

Bad s-h-i-t. Men rendered from head-to-toe. Heads lopped off. While maenads danced in orgiastic frenzy around their bodies.

Come to think of it, that's just the kind of quality entertainment that I know you guys are usually looking for.

Damn Straight. It's been a while.

I don't know....the Alice I remembered was a hockey goalie. The sax might just be a clever disguise :rolleyes:

Perhaps Anni's fruit basket will soothe over any hard feelings.

Re: Re: Well, well, well...

Annihilus said:
Annihilus would like to humbly and gratefully offer his fondest welcome to Queen Alice! (Assuming you're not an evil imposter).

Do you want your job back? Please?

Annihilus jokes, but would give it up in a second.

Don't ask why Annihilus is talking in the 3rd person. It's not his fault.

Third person, eh? I like it. It becomes you.

And no, no interest in my old job. I'm strictly emeritus now, baby.

Nice job with the fruit basket, by the way. Quick work. Do you have some kind of fancy screen-capture utility.

FallingAlice...

Hmmm....the name sounds familiar, but that avatar is wrong. It is reminiscent of the right one, but its throwing me off.

DUST?

I see no dust, ma'am. Just some empty pizza boxes.

And a few empty beer bottles.

Really, that is NOT dust - it is pollen.

Fine. :mad:

Oh hey, found it:

Annihilus said:
Sounds to Annihilus like bideau is about to have his ass handed to him by a girl

I've been married for almost 23 years. I'm used to it.

bideau said:
I don't know....the Alice I remembered was a hockey goalie. The sax might just be a clever disguise :rolleyes:

Perhaps Anni's fruit basket will soothe over any hard feelings.

It's a change of pace, I know, but it's new and improved. Much more life-like. That's very important in an online community.

Undertaker #59 said:
FallingAlice...

Hmmm....the name sounds familiar, but that avatar is wrong. It is reminiscent of the right one, but its throwing me off.

DUST?

I see no dust, ma'am. Just some empty pizza boxes.

And a few empty beer bottles.

Really, that is NOT dust - it is pollen.

Fine. :mad:

Oh hey, found it:

Oh my god! You found it! You wanna send that over my way?

FallingAlice said:

Ah yes this is indeed the real FallingAlice!
Welcome Oh great one we are but here to serve.

Re: Re: Re: Well, well, well...

FallingAlice said:
Third person, eh? I like it. It becomes you.

And no, no interest in my old job. I'm strictly emeritus now, baby.

Nice job with the fruit basket, by the way. Quick work. Do you have some kind of fancy screen-capture utility.

Annihilus got the 3rd person idea from some crackpot yesterday in this crazy ass thread. Now he can't stop. It's rather ugly.

And Annihilus admits he's got some wicked advanced technology at his fingertips that can bring you things such as instant fruit baskets. In this particular case, it's called a RightClick-SaveAs© . You can get one on TV if you watch late night infommercials.

Annihilus said:

No, but Annihilus hopes that Dionysos knew how to spell know.

Ppffft. Son, you've got to get out administration. It's turning you into a micro-thinker.

Alice is a big-picture kind of thinker, you know what I mean? She don't sweat the small stuff.

Besides that, the spelling of no as "k-n-o-w" is now officially considered an unnecessary artifact of old-English morphology. It's completely out of date. Kind of like your appendix.

Everyone's spelling "k-n-o-w" as "no" now. It's widely accepted usage.

I stake my reputation on that fact. F-A-C-T, son. FACT.

Undertaker #59 said:
Better? Or do you like the new one?

Tough call. The new one is kind of jaunty. But the old is more... slimming.

Send it along. I may switch back and forth depending upon my moods.

FallingAlice said:
Ppffft. Son, you've got to get out administration. It's turning you into a micro-thinker.

Alice is a big-picture kind of thinker, you know what I mean? She don't sweat the small stuff.

Besides that, the spelling of no as "k-n-o-w" is now officially considered an unnecessary artifact of old-English morphology. It's completely out of date. Kind of like your appendix.

Everyone's spelling "k-n-o-w" as "no" now. It's widely accepted usage.

I stake my reputation on that fact. F-A-C-T, son. FACT.

Doesn't Annihilus no it? He tried to get out of administration about 10 minutes ago, but that didn't work out to well.

And actually, Annihilus was more concerned with how Dionysos spelled the word, not how you spelled it. Annihilus would probably never question you depite how wrong you appeared to be.

Unless you turned out to be an imposter. Then he'd have to bite off your head. No offense.

Did you mean 'son' like Foghorn Leghorn means it, or did Annihilus finally really find his true Mom? :dance:

Annihilus said:
Doesn't Annihilus no it? He tried to get out of Did you mean 'son' like Foghorn Leghorn means it, or did Annihilus finally really find his true Mom? :dance:

Don't confuse the issue with the facts, son. Don't confuse the issue with the facts.

Come to think of it, that little pointy-headed chicken would make a good avatar for Annihilus.

All this back and forth between avatars has me really confused :confused: I just don't know what to believe anymore :(

Back