We're on to Buffalo: Gamete Thread

I expect a whole lot of running and play action. We'll see how the defense fares against the Bills passing attack this time around.

If our OL can pull their heads out of their asses, and we get Harris back, this is a winnable game.

Imagine the beating the Oline will recieve at the film session this week. Grown men sobbing.

The O line performance was stupefyingly bad. Wynn was lost. How does a strength become a weakness so fast? The Colt D line is getting paid too, but that isn't the answer.

I would imagine Popovich and Bricillo are getting their asses handed to them as well.

I wish I could formulate an opinion based on the Carolina game but Cam Newton so awful, I don't think there is a team in the NFL that would have lost to the Panthers yesterday.

The O line performance was stupefyingly bad. Wynn was lost. How does a strength become a weakness so fast? The Colt D line is getting paid too, but that isn't the answer.

I would imagine Popovich and Bricillo are getting their asses handed to them as well.
Popovich refused the jabs...he gone.

Not worried about the Bills, more worried about the Pats taking stupid penalties and dropping picks, fix the ST's too. We know they can't stop the run and with the weather being forecasted to be nice that will open up the passing game for Mac and crew.

I wish I could formulate an opinion based on the Carolina game but Cam Newton so awful, I don't think there is a team in the NFL that would have lost to the Panthers yesterday.

I don't know about awful......but, after a TD run he has The Superman Pose down real good,
so he bad ---right? :)

Capture.JPG

What? These are all winnable games just like Saturday night. Of course it's winnable.
Thanks for telling me it's a winnable game.
Now, if you read my post carefully and slowly, I said the the OL need to get the heads out of their asses.
If they play the same way Sunday as they did Saturday, then it's not winnable.

Thanks for telling me it's a winnable game.
Now, if you read my post carefully and slowly, I said the the OL need to get the heads out of their asses.
If they play the same way Sunday as they did Saturday, then it's not winnable.
It goes beyond that, IMO. McDaniels was absolutely horrible. I get Harris was not available, but the subbing of Bolden to run a toss or throw to him predictably so, was brutal. I don't recall one pass to Stevenson or a screen.

I did like the out and up to Agholor, even it went incomplete.

The best thing McDaniels did all night was finally throw to Harry deep in single man and let him jump for the ball. Good job, Joshy! He was atrocious. And, I am one that believes playcalling is tied to how good your OL can look.

I mean, I saw the Colts entire D cheating down to the line over and over. I don't know what these guys were doing all week, but Okerke and Wentz called them out and they didn't respond, which is a problem.

Back