We're on to Buffalo: Gamete Thread

Great game by Allen. He did everything all day even with his receivers dropping TDs on him or his Olinemen committing penalties on TDs.

You've no shame Mazz do you :rofl:
Nope. Brady won his division today in a blow out down almost all his starting pass catches and RB1.

Nope. Brady won his division today in a blow out down almost all his starting pass catches and RB1.

So you're admitting trolling? I think it's time you grew up a bit and confine yourself to the Brady sub-forum. You were nowhere to be seen when the Patriots were on a roll, just like Middy used to do and now with a couple of losses....you crawl back.

Do everyone a favour and just stick to Brady in that forum.

I am truly flummoxed as to what happened to this team during the bye week, Was it seven weeks of smoke and mirrors before that?
I don't think so. Jones was doing better week by week. The OLine blocked. The defense got pressure with 4 guys and the back covered well. Play calling was conservative but fit the situation (other than a few Bolden runs between the tackles. I truly don't understand.

So sick of this team choking the past few weeks. This “all-world” defense has been massively exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Exposed says the last two weeks are who they are and I don't think that's true at all. Beat the Jags and we are a wildcard no matter what anyone else does. If you were promised that last summed you'd have been overjoyed.

Back