We're on to Cleveland

Cleveland is next week.

Your enthusiasm is admirable...but we do things one week at a time around here. Always have, always will.

I think their young core of Kessler/Crowell/Coleman has potential. Similar to Carr/Murray/Cooper in Oakland.

All well and good...and we can talk about all of that after the game on Sunday.

Not now. It's not time.

And raise your hand if you think any team on the sched for TFBs return could, by definition, be a "trap" game.

As a Buckeye alumni, what are your thoughts on Terrelle Pryor? He's definitely busting out this season. OSU beasting, what! Crazy if we see Edelman and Pryor at QB in the same game.

Pryor should have made the switch when he was a Raider...but, I predicted he could be a 1,000+ receiver. :coffee:

And the next game is Buffalo, not Cleveland.

This Buffalo fan is starting to get a bit irritating. He needs to do more than spam all the threads or else the AA will be his next home.

Can this thread just be deleted? I'm relatively new around here, but I'm smart enough to never look a game ahead.

This Buffalo fan is starting to get a bit irritating. He needs to do more than spam all the threads or else the AA will be his next home.

I would agree. His act is getting old.

Why would my thread be deleted. Way to welcome a new member. I have only posted two threads and you want one of them deleted? Weird. You guys are gonna jinx my Pats if you treat a long term fan like this. Mark my words.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Why would my thread be deleted. Way to welcome a new member. I have only posted two threads and you want one of them deleted? Weird. You guys are gonna jinx my Pats if you treat a long term fan like this. Mark my words.

Obvious troll.

I got away with trolling a Yankee board for 8 years...but I finally slipped up and got busted.

...your skills are weak...

weak-sauce_o_2899137.jpg

Let's review:

You spam the board with messages as soon as you join.

You refer to the Patriots as "we"

You filled your location as Foxboro, but live near Buffalo, and join on the week the Bills are playing the Patriots.

The rest of your profile is over-the-top.

Your handle says you are a fan since 2002, yet you claim you are 56 years old. Were you a Bills fan before 2002? ROFL

I could probably find more, but that is enough right now.

Back