We're on to Cleveland

Let's review:

You spam the board with messages as soon as you join.

You refer to the Patriots as "we"

You filled your location as Foxboro, but live near Buffalo, and join on the week the Bills are playing the Patriots.

The rest of your profile is over-the-top.

Your handle says you are a fan since 2002, yet you claim you are 56 years old. Were you a Bills fan before 2002? ROFL

I could probably find more, but that is enough right now.

I have this suspicion that the 2002 is reference to the Pats missing the playoffs after winning their first Super Bowl. I might be giving him too much credit with that one.

Dang, since he started the Cleveland thread does that mess with the Karma? Better move the thread and start over.
~ signed and overly superstitious Bills Fan (I am a pro at being superstitious)

Dang, since he started the Cleveland thread does that mess with the Karma? Better move the thread and start over.
~ signed and overly superstitious Bills Fan (I am a pro at being superstitious)

Is this "Karma" an actual thing here? In that other thread I thought it was just asking who we thought was going to win. I'm new, so I'm not really familiar with all the voodoo stuff.

I have this suspicion that the 2002 is reference to the Pats missing the playoffs after winning their first Super Bowl. I might be giving him too much credit with that one.

It's making fun of people who became Pats fans after they won their first superbowl.

Cleveland is next week.

Your enthusiasm is admirable...but we do things one week at a time around here. Always have, always will.

Actually we routinely used to have look ahead threads every week, thomas would make them to troll the fans of the current opponent

yeah but the Thomas ones were known not to be serious, like just about everything else he posts

I don't believe this is serious.

BTW

LOCK THIS PUPPY UP? Delete it? Move it to the asylum to be with its owner?

Cheers

Cheers

I don't believe this is serious.

BTW

LOCK THIS PUPPY UP? Delete it? Move it to the asylum to be with its owner?

Cheers

Cheers

OP is (amazingly) still not in the asylum.

OK then...In memory of its owner?

Cheers

hasn't been banned yet either as far as I can tell...

...but he did call for me to be banned, so I guess that's something :shrug_n:

I think he is.

You're right. He doesn't have the "assclown" designation on his profile...that's what threw me off.

Think I'm going to head over there to see him. Usually I ignore these idiots, but this jackass really got under my skin.

Another former Browns general manager -- Mike Lombardi (also a former Patriots personnel executive) -- told Bill Simmons on a podcast Thursday that the Patriots goofed in not snatching up Pryor. Lombardi was in New England when they worked him out in September.

"We blew it," Lombardi said, repeating himself five times. "The league often gives you a chance to be great and if you don't talk advantage of it, it's your own fault and that was one of those times we didn't take advantage of it in New England, clearly."

He went on to say, "It was all right there in front of us and we didn't make the right decision at that point, but that's life. You move on."

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/ind...wns_terrelle_pryor_real.html#incart_big-photo

Back