We're on to Houstan: Gamete Thread

With all the off-season turmoil that the Texas had this year, the Texans have looked better than I expected.
Didn't see the Bill's game, so maybe they are now playing up to expectations.

With all the off-season turmoil that the Texas had this year, the Texans have looked better than I expected.
Didn't see the Bill's game, so maybe they are now playing up to expectations.
That has been my impression too of them. The Bills are red hot right now so maybe they just got rolled by a team that is clicking on all cylinders.

I know that is why I said that I didn't see the game. However the games prior it looked as if that they were playing above expectations.
Ah, ok, my mistake, I misunderstood. No game is a gimme, that's for sure but the Pats I am hoping can at least run the ball this game. Buffalo put up 199 on the ground, it would be nice to see the Pats break 100 yards rushing..lol

I know that is why I said that I didn't see the game. However the games prior it looked as if that they were playing above expectations.

Mills was playing like a deer caught in headlights. After an okay performance against the Panthers, he looked terrified and lost. I think BB might give him another dose of seeing ghosts.

Mills was playing like a deer caught in headlights. After an okay performance against the Panthers, he looked terrified and lost. I think BB might give him another dose of seeing ghosts.
It's my thinking as well. I think the Defense comes after him early and often.

Not having Wynn will hurt, although he has been struggling this year as well. I still think we can win though, I'm thinking 24-17.

Get right game, I like that. And I agree, this is the type of game we need to be careful of as well. Typical trap game. BB should have them focused and ready though.

Back