We're on to Houstan: Gamete Thread

I understand and perhaps I shouldnt have said /responded but I will not gang up on a poster regaurdless although I think Im on ignore by her.

~Dee~
Go back to my post #737. Doesn't match what appears here. I wrote: "Doesn't apply to her." I did not write, "Doesn't apply to he does we"

Go back to my post #737. Doesn't match what appears here. I wrote: "Doesn't apply to her." I did not write, "Doesn't apply to he does we"
Im not arguing one way or the other ....just perhaps you should both read the UT thread is all Im saying for the sake of the board

~Dee~

Im not arguing one way or the other ....just perhaps you should read the UT thread is all Im saying for the sake of the board

~Dee~
May I ask a question? Why do the trolls get free reign in here to spew disinformation and their posts not being removed. Or, why are they not at least warned or banned? There is a clear pattern with how each trolls. They say things that are presented as facts and then when confronted and shown wrong, they ignore it and just move the goalposts in another direction, continuing on and on.

I think it's strange to enable clear trolling. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what they're doing. The people de-railing the focus of the thread are sourced at the troll level.

May I ask a question? Why do the trolls get free reign in here to spew disinformation and their posts not being removed. Or, why are they not at least warned or banned? There is a clear pattern with how each trolls. They say things that are presented as facts and then when confronted and shown wrong, they ignore it and just move the goalposts in another direction, continuing on and on.

I think it's strange to enable clear trolling. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what they're doing. The people de-railing the focus of the thread are sourced at the troll level.
Please return this thread to be about the Houston game.

To answer your questions in part, please see this thread.

Please return this thread to be about the Houston game.

To answer your questions in part, please see this thread.

Well, at least you've made a good move banning one troll. IMO, I think it'd be a bit easier on you or other mods to just ban the instigators breaking the board rules. I appreciate what you do here and fully realize it can't be 100% managed all the time, but the patterns are clear. Some of these people aren't here for good, genuine discussion. They'll sneak a comment that's clear what the intent of their post is.

We have one week where we play really well on national tv and out play the Bucs, and then the game today, where we battled through go get a much needed win and they're trying to ruin it for everyone.

To me, that's the definition of trolling.

Anyway, I will do my best to honor your request out of respect for you at least banning one clear troll so far.

Last edited:
Yup. A win is a win. Interestingly, if the Buffalo/KC game continues as it has so far, the Patriots will have the same record as KC.
And no one will talk about it on a national media level. It'd be another 1 year dynasty team that thinks it's a dynasty and their cap hell in upcoming seasons will show a slow fade for them. You can't carry that many bloated contracts and expect it not to be a factor in the odds of you sustaining a high level of play.

Tampa was the only team that matters to me which is why I pointed out how important already that win is for Tampa not only in the division but the conference given the Cards are undefeated. I don't care that half the teams that played last week won. I only care about Tampa. And Brady. Tampa Tampa Tampa Brady Brady Brady Tampa Tampa Tampa. WE WON!!!!!
FYP :coffee:

Yup. A win is a win. Interestingly, if the Buffalo/KC game continues as it has so far, the Patriots will have the same record as KC.
I hate KC. But Buffalo is a division rival and there is a lot of football left. As dirty as it will make me feel, gonna have to pull for KC the rest of the way tonight. I will take a long shower afterwards if they win.

I hate KC. But Buffalo is a division rival and there is a lot of football left. As dirty as it will make me feel, gonna have to pull for KC the rest of the way tonight. I will take a long shower afterwards if they win.
Same here. You have to. Cincy lost today, too, as did Cleveland, as well as Miami, Raiders, the Jets, etc. A good day overall from our standpoint as AFC fans.

I find both teams annoying as soup du jour teams who are certainly good, but there is this element that each some bonafide thing (chiefs as dynasty and Buffalo as a big game team) and the NFL couldn't be any more wide open.

This is a meteor strike game. If the game was in Buffalo I wouldn't say that because I generally like Buffalo fans. But the game is in KC so a meteor strike restricting damage to Arrowhead might be acceptable.....

This is a meteor strike game. If the game was in Buffalo I wouldn't say that because I generally like Buffalo fans. But the game is in KC so a meteor strike restricting damage to Arrowhead might be acceptable.....
Well I get the point and have similar thoughts. But I am hesitant to put those thoughts out on a public forum in this day and age. So that being said, go KC. Sidenote: Hopefully some of the KC fans accidently set themselves on fire today like Bills mafia fans often do, just saying.

I just rewatched that Texans punt about a dozen times. Give credit to the Pats DLine. They pushed the Texans OLine backwards 3-4 yards which put that one OLinesman way to close to the punter who was already too close to the LOS.

In a way it beats the Colts punt. That one was a disaster because they weren't supposed to actually snap the ball, but because of an injury a different guy was the snapper...one who hadn't practiced the play. The Texans punt went just the way it was supposed to (except for the huge push by the Pats DLine) but what was it supposed to accomplish.

And the Texans were up late in the game. Just punt the damn ball! (I don't mean that. Glad they screwed the pooch.)

I just rewatched that Texans punt about a dozen times. Give credit to the Pats DLine. They pushed the Texans OLine backwards 3-4 yards which put that one OLinesman way to close to the punter who was already too close to the LOS.

In a way it beats the Colts punt. That one was a disaster because they weren't supposed to actually snap the ball, but because of an injury a different guy was the snapper...one who hadn't practiced the play. The Texans punt went just the way it was supposed to (except for the huge push by the Pats DLine) but what was it supposed to accomplish.

And the Texans were up late in the game. Just punt the damn ball! (I don't mean that. Glad they screwed the pooch.)
Their coaching staff is horrible. They proved that early in the season when Culley and company chose to punt instead of accepting a penalty that would have gave them another 3rd down opportunity. Completely insane. He shouldn't even be coaching high school football, much less an NFL team. That said, to almost lose to the Texans today, I am not sure how I would have felt about that. Their staff is awful, maybe worst in the league.

Their coaching staff is horrible. They proved that early in the season when Culley and company chose to punt instead of accepting a penalty that would have gave them another 3rd down opportunity. Completely insane. He shouldn't even be coaching high school football, much less an NFL team. That said, to almost lose to the Texans today, I am not sure how I would have felt about that. Their staff is awful, maybe worst in the league.
I'll take any of the luck we can get, because we haven't had much so far yet this year, so I don't care how it comes. Bout time we got some.

I'll take any of the luck we can get, because we haven't had much so far yet this year, so I don't care how it comes. Bout time we got some.
Hey, if you had told me the Pats would win this game today with 4 of the starting OL out, I would have said you are crazy. I had low expectations at kickoff today. It actually makes me wonder if maybe we will see some OL revamping after today. But not complaining by any means. Houston game came at the right time.

Back