We're on to Houstan: Gamete Thread

Texans are a good team to play against after several tough games. I fully except Pats to come together and whoop the Texans.

Who? My God, that's bottom of the barrel announcing right there.
Two 1-3 teams usually draws the bottom of the barrel for the TV crew assigned.

Henry Anderson is out, likely for the season with a torn pec. That's usually season ending. I remember HT had that before.

A D Lineman down.

And Mac had 12 hits last night, if the O Line is not fixed, Mac is not finishing the season.

And Mac had 12 hits last night, if the O Line is not fixed, Mac is not finishing the season.

Maybe BB should call Dante to see if he's able to let them know what needs to be corrected as far as the OL. You are right. The way Mac is getting hit, he could be one hit away from being done for the year. There was one shot that he took that looked like a car crash from Devin White. While it's nice that he seems to fearless and poised while getting hit, he is getting hit entirely way too much. That has to be a huge emphasis in the coming weeks.

No game is a gimme for this team. Need to play a clean game and clean up the Oline issues.

Henry Anderson is out, likely for the season with a torn pec. That's usually season ending. I remember HT had that before.

A D Lineman down.

Mac could stand to learn how to step up in the pocket once in a while.

Back