We're on to Miami - Week 1 2022 Pregame

Bill is hosting the presser now and confirms that Wynn and Montgomery will both travel with the team.

They're flying out there tomorrow...and people are giving BB shit for it. It's just to get acclimated to the environment. Not a bad idea imo.

What I have heard about this early into Miami has been positive for the obvious climate reasons. What have you heard?

They're flying out there tomorrow...and people are giving BB shit for it. It's just to get acclimated to the environment. Not a bad idea imo.
Who? The media?

8 Super Bowl rings. He has nothing to prove. To state otherwise is to reveal a fool.
Kraft says otherwise. No one lives on past accomplishments forever.

Now we have former players wondering aloud if the Patriots are playing possum.

That seems... unlikely.

Now we have former players wondering aloud if the Patriots are playing possum.

That seems... unlikely.

Yeah, unlikely, but not impossible and it may be being done in degrees. Do I think the Patriots tried to win pre-season games? Nope, not even a little. BB obviously used them as practices for his squad. Do I think BB purposefully avoided running plays in those glorified practices that might negatively impact game planning fro Miami etc. Yup, I sure do.

Btw, what former players are suggesting the possum theory? I have more faith in certain players opinions that in others.

Yeah, unlikely, but not impossible and it may be being done in degrees. Do I think the Patriots tried to win pre-season games? Nope, not even a little. BB obviously used them as practices for his squad. Do I think BB purposefully avoided running plays in those glorified practices that might negatively impact game planning fro Miami etc. Yup, I sure do.

Btw, what former players are suggesting the possum theory? I have more faith in certain players opinions that in others.

View: https://youtu.be/08BqKOP0pmA

Thank you. Pete is a great watch. He was prepared and articulated his thoughts well. He was mostly positive when asked about the negative aspects played out in the media this preseason though I got the impression that he could have done the exact opposite as well if that was what he wanted to do and been just at believable. That is a compliment, BTW.

Kraft says otherwise. No one lives on past accomplishments forever.
Kraft is a businessman. He made a ton of money by hiring people he thought were good at what they did. BB didn't suddenly forget forget how to coach, and Bb's job is safe, just as Cowher's was after a 6-10 season - Rooney is also a smart owner....but do you have a link to Kraft saying BB has a lot to prove? Or was that a private conversation you and he had?

Kraft is a businessman. He made a ton of money by hiring people he thought were good at what they did. BB didn't suddenly forget forget how to coach, and Bb's job is safe, just as Cowher's was after a 6-10 season - Rooney is also a smart owner....but do you have a link to Kraft saying BB has a lot to prove? Or was that a private conversation you and he had?
Belichick told her himself when he stopped by to beg her forgiveness for letting the EGO walk away.

Back