We're on to Tampa Bay: Game Thread - Buccaneers @ Patriots - Sun. Oct 3rd 8:20 PM (NBC)

I almost came watching tom and Bill hug. :coffee:

Hate the decision to kick it there. Even if you make it you give the Bucs/Brady a minute to drive down for the game-winning FG. Had to go for it on 4th down to run more clock and get a shorter FG

Hate the decision to kick it there. Even if you make it you give the Bucs/Brady a minute to drive down for the game-winning FG. Had to go for it on 4th down to run more clock and get a shorter FG
I would have been fine with them going for it and if they don't get it, well they tried

I've had a hell of a weekend and over 1000 miles driven.

Got home in time for the game.

I am sure many will look at the loss and pick apart what's wrong with the team.

I don't think there is anything wrong with them. That was one fucking great performance. Going in and I thought the Patriots didn't have a chance.

One inch.

It's a little bit of a heartbreak of a loss. It was right there. But I'm not upset.

This team is coming together rapidly now.

I can’t hate on this game, Mac showed that he’s got what it takes to lead this team and the defense played well but they got to get better at stopping the run. We’re on to Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to believe we turned the ball over twice, very nearly three times, had some juicy penalties, negative run game, no turnovers picked up ourselves and yet we were a lick of paint away from beating the SB champs with Brady at QB.

The future is bright. Henry and Smith are coming good as well, slowly. It will probably take another year of development before we're contenders again. We're on the right path.

On to Houston now and then at home to the very dangerous Cowboys.

Houston seems to be in freewill. We really need Trent Brown back.
Might as well give him the Houston game as well. He is glacial in his return from injuries....

Back