What A Great Owner Robert Kraft Turned Out To Be

Reaction score
What a great owner Robert Kraft turned out to be!

When he became owner of the New England Patriots back in the day, he had lots of money. He really wanted to turn the franchise around. That's exactly what he did.

Yes, I know Kraft tried to move the team to Hartford, CT back in the late '90's. And he did have his problems down in Florida.

However, he really wanted to help make the Pats great. That's exactly what he did.

What a great owner Robert Kraft turned out to be!

When he became owner of the New England Patriots back in the day, he had lots of money. He really wanted to turn the franchise around. That's exactly what he did.

Yes, I know Kraft tried to move the team to Hartford, CT back in the late '90's. And he did have his problems down in Florida.

However, he really wanted to help make the Pats great. That's exactly what he did.
:smilies-11117: Yes hr did. The slick moves he made to position himself for ownership may be what impresses me most.

Cheers

Rooting for an NFL team that has an owner who is inept and doesn't know what he/she is doing is frustrating because the bad owner isn't going to fire himself or herself.

Therefore, as a big fan of the Patriots, I'm glad we have Robert Kraft as the owner of the Pats.

Other than a couple of mishaps he's let BB do what BB thought was best and then provided the cash to make it happen.
Support. I don't know what else a great owner can do.

May I remind people that before Bob Kraft we had Billy Sullivan, Victor Kiam, and Jim Budweiser. Bob Kraft is a god by comparison. He saved the team from moving to St Louis. He was never serious about moving the team to CT.

Meddling with the JimmyG trade.
Not supporting TB more in deflategate--> standing up to Goodell and the other owners.
Acting as a go-between for BB and Brady.

it was a challenge rooting for Pats pre-Kraft because you didn't trust that ownership either cared or were competent enough to succeed. Kraft isn't 100% perfect but he cares about winning and SB's... that's all a fan of a team can hope for!
(I rooted for pats pre-kraft but always felt like Charlie Brown trying to kick the ball knowing that Life (Lucy) was going to pull it away and we'd fall on our asses)

Last edited:
The Patriots going from joke franchise to dynasty would never have happened without Kraft as owner, I mean the team would have moved to St Louis.

It all starts with Kraft buying the stadium out of bankruptcy and informing Ortwein that he had every intention of enforcing the lease.

I guess this would be GiantsPlanet if not for that.

That wasn't the point. The point was that Bob has been amazing with a few missteps and you asked "What missteps". LOL You're being obtuse.

Last edited:
Back