what are you listening to now?

A week or so ago we went to the Armada Fair with some friends on a Monday night. Aaron Lewis was scheduled to play later. We headed to the beer tent and had a few (free as my buddy grew up in Armada and knew everyone).

The show was incredible. In case you don't recognize the name, Aaron Lewis is a huge county star. Before this, he was the lead singer and lyricist for the band Staind. Yes, that group from Springfield Mass. You may remember It's_Been_Awhile and several other Staind hit songs.

At any rate, the Aaron Lewis concert was amazing. He must have smoked 3 packs over the 2+ hour performance and his voice was incredible. His latest country hit was the last he played and everybody stayed to hear it, including us.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkKb4Zt48x8
. this is worth your watch.

If you have never been to a small midwestern town then fair I offer you this link: Armada Fair

I miss my home city of Lowell. I have no interest in leaving the small town Michigan life.

Go Patriots!

A week or so ago we went to the Armada Fair with some friends on a Monday night. Aaron Lewis was scheduled to play later. We headed to the beer tent and had a few (free as my buddy grew up in Armada and knew everyone).

The show was incredible. In case you don't recognize the name, Aaron Lewis is a huge county star. Before this, he was the lead singer and lyricist for the band Staind. Yes, that group from Springfield Mass. You may remember It's_Been_Awhile and several other Staind hit songs.

At any rate, the Aaron Lewis concert was amazing. He must have smoked 3 packs over the 2+ hour performance and his voice was incredible. His latest country hit was the last he played and everybody stayed to hear it, including us.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkKb4Zt48x8
. this is worth your watch.

If you have never been to a small midwestern town then fair I offer you this link: Armada Fair

I miss my home city of Lowell. I have no interest in leaving the small town Michigan life.

Go Patriots!

I've seen staind many times. I had tickets to see them in Mansfield the first summer after wuhan hit. It was cancelled. he's still active with staind. im looking forward to seeing them again.

Back