what are you listening to now?

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
A week or so ago we went to the Armada Fair with some friends on a Monday night. Aaron Lewis was scheduled to play later. We headed to the beer tent and had a few (free as my buddy grew up in Armada and knew everyone).

The show was incredible. In case you don't recognize the name, Aaron Lewis is a huge county star. Before this, he was the lead singer and lyricist for the band Staind. Yes, that group from Springfield Mass. You may remember It's_Been_Awhile and several other Staind hit songs.

At any rate, the Aaron Lewis concert was amazing. He must have smoked 3 packs over the 2+ hour performance and his voice was incredible. His latest country hit was the last he played and everybody stayed to hear it, including us.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkKb4Zt48x8
. this is worth your watch.

If you have never been to a small midwestern town then fair I offer you this link: Armada Fair

I miss my home city of Lowell. I have no interest in leaving the small town Michigan life.

Go Patriots!

patriotspride

Reaction score
A week or so ago we went to the Armada Fair with some friends on a Monday night. Aaron Lewis was scheduled to play later. We headed to the beer tent and had a few (free as my buddy grew up in Armada and knew everyone).

The show was incredible. In case you don't recognize the name, Aaron Lewis is a huge county star. Before this, he was the lead singer and lyricist for the band Staind. Yes, that group from Springfield Mass. You may remember It's_Been_Awhile and several other Staind hit songs.

At any rate, the Aaron Lewis concert was amazing. He must have smoked 3 packs over the 2+ hour performance and his voice was incredible. His latest country hit was the last he played and everybody stayed to hear it, including us.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkKb4Zt48x8
. this is worth your watch.

If you have never been to a small midwestern town then fair I offer you this link: Armada Fair

I miss my home city of Lowell. I have no interest in leaving the small town Michigan life.

Go Patriots!
I've seen staind many times. I had tickets to see them in Mansfield the first summer after wuhan hit. It was cancelled. he's still active with staind. im looking forward to seeing them again.

OP
OP
Big/Sky/Fly

Big/Sky/Fly

Too Weird to Live/Too Rare To Die
Reaction score