what are you listening to now?

Just an aside. Nothing personnal at all. So how come everything these days seems to be "curated"? IIRC, it used to be just museums. I actually curated an insignificant little museum for 2 years,. PS. Its hard to find a decent docent.

Cheers

Just an aside. Nothing personnal at all. So how come everything these days seems to be "curated"? IIRC, it used to be just museums. I actually curated an insignificant little museum for 2 years,. PS. Its hard to find a decent docent.

Cheers

It's because the world has far too much public access to our private preferences and information and it is used for purposes not always of our desires.

Some of my friends look at me sideways cuz my phone has no access to my location, voice features and digital assistants are out the window. I actually manually input my desired questions and such. Maybe be a bit slower and not so cool but I feel much better knowing I don't have Alexa, Cortana or Siri hanging on my every word and action.

Cheers
It must be a current buzzword. Not sure. I never use it.

It's because the world has far too much public access to our private preferences and information and it is used for purposes not always of our desires.

Some of my friends look at me sideways cuz my phone has no access to my location, voice features and digital assistants are out the window. I actually manually input my desired questions and such. Maybe be a bit slower and not so cool but I feel much better knowing I don't have Alexa, Cortana or Siri hanging on my every word and action.
I
It warms the cockles of my heart. I'm not alone. Thanks, buddy.

Cheers.

Back