What are you serving for Christmas dinner?

Honeybaked ham, honeybaked turkey, mashed potatoes, undecieded on the veggie, funfetti cake (boyfriend's fav) then going to Nanna's for homemade lasagna and pierogies and all of her excellent desserts.
Posted via Mobile Device

Roast Venison in mushroom wine sauce
Roast Duck with Orange sauce.
Baked Sweet potatoes
Green bean casserole
Greens with dried bing cherries, wallnuts, wild onion, and fetta cheese served with a raspberry vinegret [woodland salad]
Baked white chocolate cheese cake with wild raspberry sauce.

Four roasted ducks stuffed with prunes and apples.

Pork Loin roast (with skin left on for delicious crackling).

I'm a simple guy. Food stays simple and simply delectable.

grilled poterhouse, boiled lobster, steamed clams, potato salad.......mmmmmm

Marinated pork tenderloin , Potato's, Chorizo , dinner rolls, greens beans & corn.

We did a Angus rib eye roast on Christmas eve for one side of the family, and we're doing a 24lb turkey for Christmas day for the other side. All the standard "Side dishes" for both meals.

Roast beef sandwich if I can get it down. Spent from 1 to 5 AM Christmas day in hospital where they told me I have walking pneumonia, i beg them to send me home not keep me.

Have a great day folks.

Change of plans. In honor of "A Christmas Story", we're going for dim sum. woohoo

Had our Jewish friends over for xmas so we did Chinese take out (damn Bumpus dogs) but today to make up for it we did Honey Baked Spiral Ham, Fresh Collards with Smoked Ham Hocks, Mashed Potatoes, Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots, and homemade Cornbread. Sweet potato pie for desert.

I finally decided that for the most part I really do NOT like the taste of lamb. I know..what a bad Lebanese girl I am but blech...

I finally decided that for the most part I really do NOT like the taste of lamb. I know..what a bad Lebanese girl I am but blech...
Try it with curry, I find the gameyness and curry (ala curry goat for those of us in south Florida or the islands) go REALLY well together. I don't particularly like the traditional lamb flavorings, but I can get excited about it curried. Or just don't have lamb ;)

Try it with curry, I find the gameyness and curry (ala curry goat for those of us in south Florida or the islands) go REALLY well together. I don't particularly like the traditional lamb flavorings, but I can get excited about it curried. Or just don't have lamb ;)

I think I will do the latter.:) It is expensive and high in fat. I had some once that was delish at a Brazilian place in town but for the most part yucko.

I am not fan of lamb, either. I swear it tastes like dirty gym socks.

I am not fan of lamb, either. I swear it tastes like dirty gym socks.

If you hadn't spent all those years abusing your palate with dirty gym socks, then maybe you would be able to appreciate the sublime flavor of Mary's little friend. :D

Back