What are you serving for Christmas dinner?

We did a Angus rib eye roast on Christmas eve for one side of the family, and we're doing a 24lb turkey for Christmas day for the other side. All the standard "Side dishes" for both meals.

That sounds good. I'll have that.

Thanks for all the ideas for next year:D

This year for my family horsradish encrusted beef tenderlion, honey baked ham, scalloped potatoes, the usual veggie suspects.
Christmas eve with the kids- prime rib and stuffed shrimp salad and lobster bisque
Christmas day his family turkey with all the trimminngs mashed tators and grilled leg of lamb with root veggies

I hate lamb too!!:sulk:

~Dee~

This year, Mrs. TR and I are splitting up the cooking duties.

She's doing the Yorkshire pudding (popovers) and the lemon meringue pie.

I'll be doing an over-roasted tri-tip (what a surprise!), green beans, candied carrots, citrus salad (oranges, grapefruit, bananas).

I'll be serving an Apothic red blend with the meal, and we'll finish off with a port.

1983085-0a6c73f37aa04fe89fadb2231afbf757.jpg
GUEST_75e4a212-1d62-441c-8dd5-60933cc4faeb

This year, Mrs. TR and I are splitting up the cooking duties.

She's doing the Yorkshire pudding (popovers) and the lemon meringue pie.

I'll be doing an over-roasted tri-tip (what a surprise!), green beans, candied carrots, citrus salad (oranges, grapefruit, bananas).

I'll be serving an Apothic red blend with the meal, and we'll finish off with a port.

1983085-0a6c73f37aa04fe89fadb2231afbf757.jpg
GUEST_75e4a212-1d62-441c-8dd5-60933cc4faeb
Don't know if you've done this or not but Stilton and port are a match made in heaven's heaven. J-u-u-ssst a little late

Cheers

Back