What concerts do you WISH you could've gone to

Nirvana. I had a chance to go see them in Omaha. A few of my friends ditched school to go. I was too afraid of facing the wrath of my parents plus Nirvana was going to headline Lollapalooza that summer so I decided to be a good boy and not skip. My friends ended up running into Dave and Kris in the parking lot after the concert and hanging out with them. Then Kurt killed himself not long after that. 🤦‍♂️

I would have loved to have seen Motley Crue, etc... back when they were tearing up the Sunset Strip, prior to selling out stadiums.

And, for whatever reason, I didn't go to any of the 12386783784 shows Prince played at the Forum, when he was doing a residency there. Regrets.

This is easy for me: I wish my brother had taken me to see the Beatles at Suffolk Downs. He's five-years-older than me and often took me to see some great concerts (Bob Dylan at the Back Bay theater, James Brown at the Garden, Mimi and Richard Farina at Club 47) but for some reason that summer when the Beatles last came to the Boston area it didn't occur to me to make the effort to go with him to see the Beatles (I think he went by himself out of idle curiosity). At the time I don't think the expectation was that the Beatles in concert would be all that great because of the screaming teeny-boppers.

Nirvana. I had a chance to go see them in Omaha. A few of my friends ditched school to go. I was too afraid of facing the wrath of my parents plus Nirvana was going to headline Lollapalooza that summer so I decided to be a good boy and not skip. My friends ended up running into Dave and Kris in the parking lot after the concert and hanging out with them. Then Kurt killed himself not long after that. 🤦‍♂️
only concert i ever camped out to get tickets for. glad i did. was their last tour, fall 93, they were playing only smaller venues iirc.
saw petty at an outdoor venue in summer 95 i think.

only concert i ever camped out to get tickets for. glad i did. was their last tour, fall 93, they were playing only smaller venues iirc.
saw petty at an outdoor venue in summer 95 i think.
Yep, that was the year. I may be misremembering. I don't think he killed himself before they were supposed to headline Lollapalooza. I think maybe that was just the beginning of the downward spiral and they dropped out before the tour started.

Yep, that was the year. I may be misremembering. I don't think he killed himself before they were supposed to headline Lollapalooza. I think maybe that was just the beginning of the downward spiral and they dropped out before the tour started.
if i remember right, he killed himself feb 1994

This is easy for me: I wish my brother had taken me to see the Beatles at Suffolk Downs. He's five-years-older than me and often took me to see some great concerts (Bob Dylan at the Back Bay theater, James Brown at the Garden, Mimi and Richard Farina at Club 47) but for some reason that summer when the Beatles last came to the Boston area it didn't occur to me to make the effort to go with him to see the Beatles (I think he went by himself out of idle curiosity). At the time I don't think the expectation was that the Beatles in concert would be all that great because of the screaming teeny-boppers.
Another blast from the past!

I would've loved to have seen the Beatles, before they were THE BEATLES and all the screaming started. Maybe in
their Hamburg, Germany period from the early 60's, say in the Star club.

I'd wait for them to take a break and walk up to them and say "I came here from the future to tell you that you guys are
going to become the biggest phenomenon in musical and pop culture history" just to see the look on their faces.

The clip below isn't one of my favorite songs of theirs, but it does demonstrate just how good they were when performing live. Most
of the clips out there are completely inaudible due to all the screaming girls, but this one is a rarity in that the recording quality
is very good and the crowd doesn't make a sound.

That would've been a hell of a concert to see.

View: https://youtu.be/S302kF8MJ-I

I would've loved to have seen the Beatles, before they were THE BEATLES and all the screaming started. Maybe in
their Hamburg, Germany period from the early 60's, say in the Star club.

I'd wait for them to take a break and walk up to them and say "I came here from the future to tell you that you guys are
going to become the biggest phenomenon in musical and pop culture history" just to see the look on their faces.

The clip below isn't one of my favorite songs of theirs, but it does demonstrate just how good they were when performing live. Most
of the clips out there are completely inaudible due to all the screaming girls, but this one is a rarity in that the recording quality
is very good and the crowd doesn't make a sound.

That would've been a hell of a concert to see.

View: https://youtu.be/S302kF8MJ-I

That was really really cool. Thanks.

Cheers

Back