What concerts do you WISH you could've gone to

Stevie Ray Vaughn - preferably in a club sitting right up where I can see him playing
I wasn't old enough when he was alive, but Jimi Hendrix (if we can go there)
I guess Mozart if we really want to "go there" :)

Woodstock.

I was 15 at the time, just starting to get into rock music.

Woodstock in '94 I think it was. I was sitting in a county jail watching Trent Reznor all covered in mud just destroying the world with his lyrics and epic level intensity. If I were gay I would seek this amazing mind out as my life partner

NIN for the win, man.

View: https://youtu.be/YHPEaxttVw0

Metallica back in ‘86 in Boise Idaho, been a fan since 84 and have still never seen them. Would have been incredible to see them as young up and comers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodstock in '94 I think it was. I was sitting in a county jail watching Trent Reznor all covered in mud just destroying the world with his lyrics and epic level intensity. If I were gay I would seek this amazing mind out as my life partner

NIN for the win, man.

View: https://youtu.be/YHPEaxttVw0

I was referring to the Woodstock concert of 1969.

Santana. The Who. Jimi Hendrix. Crosby, Stills and Nash. The Paul Butterfield Blues Band.

Jefferson Airplane. Sly and The Family Stone. Arlo Guthrie. The Band. Blood Sweat and Tears.

I was referring to the Woodstock concert of 1969.

Santana. The Who. Jimi Hendrix. Crosby, Stills and Nash. The Paul Butterfield Blues Band.

Jefferson Airplane. Sly and The Family Stone. Arlo Guthrie. The Band. Blood Sweat and Tears.

No, I gotcha. '94 is the one I wish I had attended is all.

Metallica back in ‘86 in Boise Idaho, been a fan since 84 and have still never seen them. Would have been incredible to see them as young up and comers.

Altho I've seen them plenty of times, trying not to rub it in, I would've loved to have been able to see them during the Justice tour. Especially the Seattle 89 show.

Little doubt in my mind that woodstock was the high moment for rock.. I just wish I could have been among the 150,000,000 americans who swear they were there.

Cheers

Little doubt in my mind that woodstock was the high moment for rock.. I just wish I could have been among the 150,000,000 americans who swear they were there.

Cheers

If you remember Woodstock you weren't there or so the saying goes. 😁

I saw that tour. Cliff, dude. Damn!

Master of Puppets tour, probably their best album and tour of their career IMO, thou seeing them during the Justice tour would have been awesome as well.

Stevie Ray Vaughn - preferably in a club sitting right up where I can see him playing
I wasn't old enough when he was alive, but Jimi Hendrix (if we can go there)
I guess Mozart if we really want to "go there" :)
Love all three. Saw SRV and Jeff Beck at at the centrum back in 89 (IIRC)

Cheers

Back