What Concerts Have You Been To?

Iron Maiden
Metallica
Napalm Death
Cannibal Corpse
Megadeth
Tool
Nuclear Assault
Extreme (don't judge me..lol I used to hang with 3 of Nuno Bettencourts nephews)
Van Halen (with Hagar)
Queensryche
Ministry
Sound Garden
Guns N Roses
Faith No More
Sabaton
Judas Priest
Anthrax
Slayer
Pantera
Ministry
Incubus
Prince
Michael Jackson
Dave Matthews
Phish
SOAD
Umphries McGee
Testament
There's more, I just can't think of them.

Dart, from the old official Patriots board?

A few I missed that stood out were:
Queensryche w/Suicidal Tendencies - 1991
Smashing Pumpkins w/Garbage - 1995

Nice.

I saw Suicidal twice. Once with Danzig and Metallica and once with their sister band Infectious Grooves.

Awesome.

Nice.

I saw Suicidal twice. Once with Danzig and Metallica and once with their sister band Infectious Grooves.

Awesome.

Sadly, I never saw Danzig, but there are a bunch on your list I have, including most of the death metal bands like Entombed, Napalm, Obituary, etc

Played in a touring band for a long time. Shared a stage with the following:
Motorhead, Dio, Korn, Fear, Deicide, Clutch, Bad Brains, Blink 182, Helmet, Cro-Mags, Fear, Machine Head, Gwar, MMBosstones, Fear Factory, Cannibal Corpse, Dark Angel, 7 Seconds, Godsmack, Staind, GBH, Iced Earth, Die Kruezen, Scream...countless other HC & metal bands

Crushed them all 😏... except Bad Brains & Motorhead. Only kidding!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Played in a touring band for a long time. Shared a stage with the following:
Motorhead, Dio, Korn, Fear, Deicide, Clutch, Bad Brains, Blink 182, Helmet, Cro-Mags, Fear, Machine Head, Gwar, MMBosstones, Fear Factory, Cannibal Corpse, Dark Angel, 7 Seconds, Godsmack, Staind, GBH, Iced Earth, Die Kruezen, Scream...countless other HC & metal bands

Crushed them all 😏... except Bad Brains & Motorhead. Only kidding!

That is awesome!!!

What was your band? Got me wrecked. I can only say I shared the stage with Testament, Morbid Angel and Joey Belladonna

Nice.

Awesome.

They used to be really good. After Robert left, they turned to garbage.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Sadly, I never saw Danzig, but there are a bunch on your list I have, including most of the death metal bands like Entombed, Napalm, Obituary, etc

He still tours...with the Prong guitarist and Type O Negative drummer. Sometimes the QOTSA drummer drums too. Can't believe that Josh Lazie used to bang the blonde in Big Bang Theory...he was Danzig's bassist for a while.

Foo Fighters just announced a tour and they're going to be an hour from us. Only problem is it's the same night as our son's senior prom. That would have been our fifth time seeing them.

That is awesome!!!

What was your band? Got me wrecked. I can only say I shared the stage with Testament, Morbid Angel and Joey Belladonna

https://youtu.be/73NOCDfJaiY

We did pretty well in the 90s.

Over 10 years after we retired, I saw Randy from Lamb Of God in an airport- his reaction was so amazing...

vimeo.com/83495947

Something a little different

Honorable mention to:

Pousette Dart Band
Jonathan Edwards
Tavares
Spyro Gyra
Manhattan Transfer
Boz Scaggs
and many more.....

First concert I ever went to was REM with my Dad, was only 14.

Since then

Enter Shikari - at least 10 times since 2007
Pendulum - 4 times
The Blackout - twice
CHVRCHES - once
Dream Theater - only once, but they play Glasgow this Sunday (23 Feb) and I'm going, so soon to be twice.

One last hijack.
I was watching this Behind The Music for Pantera years ago, and pieces of the footage looked really familiar... because it was from my band's show!
Somehow, we had ended up in a stock 'moshpit footage' folder or something, & it got used in this Pantera show! All the live footage in this clip (aside from obvious Phil Anselmo) is my band not Pantera. Crazy!
https://youtu.be/eUFr5nSuTCs

Honorable mention to:

Pousette Dart Band
Jonathan Edwards
Tavares
Spyro Gyra
Manhattan Transfer
Boz Scaggs
and many more.....

Got to add Pousette Dart to my list. I believe John Curtis was JPD's sideman, banjo, ukulele, mandolin. They were regulars in the Harvard Square bars in the late 70's. Many a drunken night chasing babes in those days.

One last hijack.
I was watching this Behind The Music for Pantera years ago, and pieces of the footage looked really familiar... because it was from my band's show!
Somehow, we had ended up in a stock 'moshpit footage' folder or something, & it got used in this Pantera show! All the live footage in this clip (aside from obvious Phil Anselmo) is my band not Pantera. Crazy!
https://youtu.be/eUFr5nSuTCs

Reminds me I recently watched the History of Cannibal Corpse the First 20 Years DVD and the early shows when they were just starting out in clubs, I saw myself in the pit a few times

Back