What Do You Argue About?

What do we argue about really silly things lol. We don’t really. “fight”, we argue lol. 40 years and counting....

~Dee~

what? you think it is and she thinks it isn't? :coffee:

I've heard it said that the reason females struggle with map reading is that it takes a man to comprehend how
one inch equals a mile.

All I know is that there seems to be a lot of women in this world griping about small dicks, but you don't hear nearly as many
guys complaining about loose vaginas.

:coffee:

I won’t eat them either or brussel sprouts. My mother was an Irish cook. Very good one.

Irish mothers tend to make what they like and they make it very very well. I didn’t have a rice ever until I went to college. Because why make rice when you can have potato?

My wife makes rice. I eat it.

Argue with my wife? Hardly ever.

She’s just so darn easy going that when she does get her back up I usually shut my end down as I am obviously missing something.

Of course, she has yet to speak ill of Mac Jones.☕

Last edited:
Have you ever had them home made? There are many different kinds JS

Hubby won’t eat them but he’s Irish and his mom wasn’t the best cook .... I won’t talk ill of the dead.

~Dee~

Ok.

Its 3:30 in the morning.

I usually waking up at this time.

But no, now I need to go to sleep.

I honestly did take this to Mikie.

Me, him, Claremonster, and a couple others went completely off the deepend for the last 12 hours starting with this.

It's been freaking unbelievablly fantastic in much needed memories and absolute insanity of the shit we were writing.

RG has to have seen it cuz he was tagged in it.

Unbelievably hysterical, but what would you expect, with Claremonster, Mike and me going off, and fully drag my Wiccan friend and my dearest friend Chara into this.

Witchcraft, warlocks, massive Johnsons that can wipe out existence. An orgy with Space Ghost, Gary Gnu, Kevin James, all 4 of the Banana Splits and Henrietta Hippo with Glum from Gullivers Travels as the pivot guy. Fred, Barney and the Waterboy waiting in the wings to jump on the train, and Captain Caveman flying in and wrecking it all.

View: https://youtu.be/2KvNt5NG-GM

Questioning whether that even fits the definition of and orgy with like 8 male cartoon characters, 4 fury creatures with something to do with bananas and bumper cars and 1 overweight hippo in a yellow dress. 😂

But 5 conclusions were arrived at.

1. Me and Mikie don't have to brawl over who makes the best South Shore barroom pizza, we both grew up in Brockton and completely agree on the best one.

2. At least one us needs some serious professional help.

And I'm going rogue on this one and projecting it onto that magnificent bastard @RoadGrader, I will not wear that crown. 👑 😂

3. JL is getting his asss down to Fall River to Katie's Place which is the second best perogie other than Mikies gram who created heaven with butter and brown suger perogies.

4. People in Seattle are zombies who don't tan, they rust and Claremonster is their emperor and the comic book supergenius villian Bill Gates kisses his ass.

And 4. Gary Gnu was right years ago.

No Gnus is good Gnus.

View: https://youtu.be/zDhjUIvDIpg

Typically that my schlong is just too damn big.

Ah well. :coffee:

OK. This was discussed, not you or me or anyone specifically but it doesn't matter.

Claremonster is a gun-toting injun medicine man, witch doctor, Shaman who has a singular evil power to with one swing of the Jimmy, steal every woman on earth and on the next swing destroy all of existence.

Dick measuring contexts,

So, let's not piss him off guys, OK?

😂

Absolutely nothing got done today, but who the hell cares?

What a great time.

Goodnight.

Oh yeah, the topic was petty arguments.

Yeah.

No.

😴

Last edited:
We never argue about anything of any substance, it's usually dumb, meaningless stuff and we always wonder why in the hell we argued about it in the first place.

I've heard it said that the reason females struggle with map reading is that it takes a man to comprehend how
one inch equals a mile.

All I know is that there seems to be a lot of women in this world griping about small dicks, but you don't hear nearly as many
guys complaining about loose vaginas.

:coffee:

Umm. :hello:

And while we're on the topic of inches to miles and loose vaginas I have to jump in the shower cuz the magic one will be picking me up in a 15 minutes. The screwed up thing is its always like attached at the hip to my friend Chara who is constantly cock blocking me and ruining all the fun.

Bitch.

😂

And Mikiemo just now delivered the definitive answer.

"Perogies are Polish ravioli.

Shut the hell up and enjoy some."

😂

What do we argue about really silly things lol. We don’t really. “fight”, we argue lol. 40 years and counting....

~Dee~

That was exactly the point of our insane 12 hour go round yesterday.

Who gives a shit?

It's all petty dumb shit.

Stop it.

😂

I am forever telling Mrs. Baron to stop arguing with appliances when she's watching the news. That's one.

Another one is when she says "Do you still love me?", and me being who I am, my answer is "Most of the time".

What we watch on tv. Wifey likes Lifetime movies.

Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1

Back