Votes: 6 23.1%
  • thomas144

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • zombies' hashbrowns smell funny

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
eggs bacon toast butter and little link sausages

I've never had it, I'm going to pick some up on the ride home

almost everyone I know that has tried it likes it I just mapquested it it says an hour and 20 minutes from my house

EDIT: it's not a meal though just a side depending on how big they are of course

:shrug:

What looks go to you? If I give a secret Canadian handsake will I get taken care of..

I would order a couple of the steamed hot dogs and a small poutine on the side (depending on how big a small is)

almost everyone I know that has tried it likes it I just mapquested it it says an hour and 20 minutes from my house

EDIT: it's not a meal though just a side depending on how big they are of course

A large order of fries with cheese, gravy and hamburger isnt a meal?

No wonder Gagne ate himself out of a job

I would order a couple of the steamed hot dogs and a small poutine on the side (depending on how big a small is)

Thanks - I'll let you know what I think.

He needed the roids so he could carry his trayROFL

no that is a meal I meant the potine by itself isn't

is the hamburger mixed with the poutine if so that would be gross I think

no that is a meal I meant the potine by itself isn't

is the hamburger mixed with the poutine if so that would be gross I think

We're talking about cheese, potatoes and gravy how could meat mixed in possibly be gross?

See
America takes everything and makes it better

Meat Poutine :bhump:

We're talking about cheese, potatoes and gravy how could meat mixed in possibly be gross?

See
America takes everything and makes it better

Meat Poutine :bhump:

ROFL

you're not going to be able to judge what a poutine tastes like doing it that way

ok time to head home

it won't make it :(

pick me up one and stop at my place on the way :D

Thanks I just e-mailed the link to my home e-mail from the menu it looks like he makes "steamies" (steamed hot dogs) like in Montreal too looks like a road trip is in order

Yeah, steamies are good. Used to be a little market in town I went to when I was a kid, had good ones. Boccia's, I think it was.

Hashbrowns is serious business.

554693706_3c0c00231f.jpg

=

Nothing goes on fricken hash browns. Who the hell puts something on their hash browns??? :Eason: I never understood that. :shrug:

The only thing that gets even remotely close to my hash browns is either the egg yolk from my over medium egg or gravy if I have biscuits and gravy. And in both cases neither goes ON my hash browns, they just kind of butt up to each other occasionally.

Okay, actually I just lied. I do have a skillet every once in a while at the place we go for breakfast, and in that case the hash browns are on the bottom of cheese, gravy and two eggs. But that's not actually like "putting something" on my hash browns, it's a skillet. Totally different than putting ketchup or something on them.

Back