What happened to the Assclown thread?

Supkem,

This is precisely the reason that the new "area" was created.... to allow a-holes to be a-holes without smearing the main forum. A-holes can also be sent there to fester in their own dookie, as the rest of the membership continues on.

I honestly don't believe that this little episode with B3:16 has tainted the reputation of the board though. It is truly nothing and was contained quite well. It was merely a sweat pimple on the ass of life and now will be easily manageable.

Supkem said:
Ya know, This whole shitstorm is part of the reason I haven't posted here a lot Lately.

I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling all this Crap has lessened the enjoyent level of this place......
...Is it really worth it?

it is a pain in the arse but I veiw it as I would reading the sunday sports section and my kids are going crazy, sure it is a pain in the neck listening to them but I get to.

To state it differently, I do read it and comment on it but for the most part just let it roll down the crack of my butt like sweat. I also realize sometimes this(the bickering) is good and others it is rambling, but unlike other boards not many threads get locked down. Ask sonsofbobkrafty (not trying to pick on you here) the number of times he has been censored in other forums and threads locked - from reading his post, the majority of them, if I agree or not, do not warrent such actions. we don't want that here.

so lets put the timeout corner in place to see if the planet can get back to where it was and talk about the Panthers and how they are planning to stop out Tight Ends from roaming right up the middle of the field and we are going to control their running game if Big Dick Seymor is out

Supkem said:
Ya know, This whole shitstorm is part of the reason I haven't posted here a lot Lately.

I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling all this Crap has lessened the enjoyent level of this place.

I know that somehow brings happiness to B3:16's soul, But I wonder If the Mods have ever considered how many positive people have choosen to stay way and not bothered to join becouse our reputation has become tainted . all brought on by infighting.

Is it really worth it?
It's worth it to me, but I suppose everyone has to decide that for themselves.

BTW, I hope you knew that my post about Jody Calls (the other day) was supposed to be a joke. I figured you'd come back with something about us Army guys being soft compared to Marines.
________
volcano vaporizer

mikiemo83 said:
To state it differently, I do read it and comment on it but for the most part just let it roll down the crack of my butt like sweat.

:LOL: ROFL

Annihilus is 73% certain he could've done without that visual mikiemo.

You're spot-on with your commentary though.

Supkem said:

I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling all this Crap has lessened the enjoyent level of this place.

I know that somehow brings happiness to B3:16's soul, But I wonder If the Mods have ever considered how many positive people have choosen to stay way and not bothered to join becouse our reputation has become tainted . all brought on by infighting.

Is it really worth it?

You know, I bet the Iraq War, Katrina, gas prices, and poverty around the world is due to my posts, too. Jeez, I never realized the importance of my words before, thanks.

This thread looks like it is on its way too.

Sorry Supkem, we've been trying to figure out how to best handle this crap. I hope you come back as much as you used to.

This thread is being moved.

I'm attending an event last week, and the following conversation happens between two women behind me.

"So where does (daughter's name) plan on going to college?"
"Well....she applied to blah, blah, BC, and blah."
"Oh really, which one is she leaning towards?"
"I'm not really sure, but there is no friggin' way I'm letting her go to BC, those people are just a bunch of snobby a-holes!"

....too funny.

I would like to apologize. I should have never started the Is he Serious Thread. I know it was going on way before that but that kind of escalted things. Again, I apoligize.

Sup, Your work here has been great with the July Jollies and all. It would be great if you could come back full time again.

Re: What happened to the Assclown?

Annihilus said:
He seemed harmless enough....just wondered where he went.

:cool:

Skin tends to be a bit thin on certain people. What can you do?

TheYellowDart said:
I would like to apologize. I should have never started the Is he Serious Thread. I know it was going on way before that but that kind of escalted things. Again, I apoligize.

Sup, Your work here has been great with the July Jollies and all. It would be great if you could come back full time again.
actually I think I started the avatar thread before that and hope that didn't lead to this Crap. I just didn't like the skippy avatar and thought it would be funny to ask the question because fat naked dude was gross, If I wanted to see that I would visit richard hatch in jail, but it was better than the creapy collars up cat.

lets all light a camp fire and sing kumbaya

Back