What is a perfect album from start to finish?

It’s hard to argue with dark side. Abbey Road probably needs to be in the conversation.

Billy Breaths by Phish has a real nice winter feel. It’s good to put on and listen all the way through.

I love listening to the blues brothers movie soundtrack. Everything from blues brothers to James brown to Aretha Franklin to ray charles.

Empty Glass, Pete Townsend

This is a brilliant one for sure. If you have time, this concert is one of my favorite YouTube links. I do have it on DVD but it's a little hard to find. David Gilmour on guitar in the band by the way. Utterly amazing and the bits from Empty Glass are there. "Give Blood" is the very last song, and it's mind-blowing.

View: https://youtu.be/SYP0qzw-tbI

Last edited:
This is a brilliant one for sure. If you have time, this concert is one of my favorite YouTube links. I do have it on DVD but it's a little hard to find. David Gilmour on guitar in the band by the way. Utterly amazing and the bits from Empty Glass are there. "Give Blood" is the very last song, and it's mind-blowing.

View: https://youtu.be/SYP0qzw-tbI

Give Blood, from White City & The Deep End Live!... Almost put WC down too, love that album, and the Deep end is fantastic too! and of course, Gilmour shreds on WCF ... thanks for posting that

Give Blood, from White City & The Deep End Live!... Almost put WC down too, love that album, and the Deep end is fantastic too! and of course, Gilmour shreds on WCF ... thanks for posting that
Simon Phillips on drums is pretty good too... never get sick of it.

I love Whos Next... Great album... I like Quadrophenia a little bit more. its not as thematically disjointed as Who's Next... for obvious reasons... Great choice though...

Pet Sounds... I spent years listening to this... Smile, by Brian Wilson is like its sister Album... If you haven't listened to it, I highly recommend it

On the hard rock/metal side of things: Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

update - obviously someone doesn't know how to embed Youtube properly :coffee:
No need to embed. Just post the link to the page and the board embeds it for you.

Back