What Is The Last Movie You Saw

I watched the new Road House on Saturday night because honestly WTF else what there for me to do? Was there good acting? No. Was it mindless entertainment while I sat on the couch and drank beer? Yes. It definitely wasn't any better or worse than the the original. Just a modern day take on the same story.

I'm a huge fan of the movie Jaws so anytime I get wind of a new shark movie I usually watch it unless the reviews are horrible. That said, I recently watched The Shallows, wasn't a bad movie but some if it was a little far fetched but it's a movie so that's to be expected. I also recently watched The Reef and it was a pretty terrifying movie considering it was based on a true story, I cannot imagine being miles from any shore and having to swim for it knowing great whites are local to those waters. Next up, Godzilla vs Kong.

American pie with some friends about a month ago. It was the first time I saw it. Pretty funny.

American pie with some friends about a month ago. It was the first time I saw it. Pretty funny.
🤯 The second and third movies are pretty funny too. Definitely worth checking out.

Been watching a dump truck load of movies lately.

Been kinda stuck in a Jason Strathan rut..........

Wrath of Man, Beekeeper, Expendables, Crank...........

That and I've been binging through 6 seasons of Longmire.

And I'm writing my 16th full length novel since 2018. Had the first two published and actually got a $1.96 royalty check from Amazon.

Wondering if I should go back to work after being retired for 11 years. Got an offer to manage 11 people from home with a starting salary of $225K with bonuses. I told them that i was 74 and retired. They don't care. I was wondering if they're that hard up if they might forgo the bonuses and pump the salary to $312K?

Back