What Is The Last Movie You Saw

I did it. Yup... watched 80 for Brady on 9 hour flight.

And yes, "they are who we thought they were" applies to this mediocre film. There shall be no crowning.

I did it. Yup... watched 80 for Brady on 9 hour flight.

And yes, "they are who we thought they were" applies to this mediocre film. There shall be no crowning.
I had a chance to see this for free. Even though I heard a good part of the film takes place during the 28-3 SB, I refuse to watch anything with Jane Fonda.

Watched The Covenant last week, it was a pretty good story and one that needed to be told.

I had a chance to see this for free. Even though I heard a good part of the film takes place during the 28-3 SB, I refuse to watch anything with Jane Fonda.
Hey, I wish I had followed your lead. It's on par with "Fever Pitch" but at least any and all curiosity has been alleviated entirely. Continue to stand your ground on this one.

I watched Air. It's really very good, a real surprise,

Our Boston duo Affleck and Damon did it again, top drawer entertainment. Viola Davis is brilliant as MJ's mom.
Amazing movie.

They make a little typo at the end though calling Michael Jordan the greatest basketball player who ever lived.

He's at least 3rd behind Larry Legend and Bill Russell.

Took my boys to see Guardians of the Galaxy 3 tonight. They are my favorite films from the MCU and this is a solid 3rd installment. Your only prerequisite is to have enjoyed the first two films and you won't be disappointed. Solid 7/10.

Went the movies last Thursday night.

HYPNOTIC

Ben Affleck.

I won't wreck it.

If you have to spend $20 to see it, I'll suggest that you wait for six months and rent it on VUDU for $3.99

I'm a senior and it only cost me $8.25. I spent $11.25 for a medium popcorn and medium diet coke.

HYPNOTIC

Ben Affleck.

I won't wreck it.

If you have to spend $20 to see it, I'll suggest that you wait for six months and rent it on VUDU for $3.99

I'm a senior and it only cost me $8.25. I spent $11.25 for a medium popcorn and medium diet coke.
That is why I will wait until I can see a film at home with family on my home big screen.

HYPNOTIC

Ben Affleck.

I won't wreck it.

I only heard of this movie for the first time yesterday. Saw it was directed by Robert Rodriguez and got excited. Then I saw the viewer rating on IMDB.com and tucked into the "wait 'til it's streaming" folder.

HYPNOTIC

Ben Affleck.

I won't wreck it.

So. twenty anyways.

Cheers

Really curious to see the 2020 Dark Tower pilot that was made, looks like based on the 4th book. Some interesting casting choices. Can't find it anywhere except as a record on IMDB.

Anyone know how to see it?

Took my boys to see Guardians of the Galaxy 3 tonight. They are my favorite films from the MCU and this is a solid 3rd installment. Your only prerequisite is to have enjoyed the first two films and you won't be disappointed. Solid 7/10.
We've seen both and enjoyed the hell out of them, looking forward to this one along with John Wick 4.

A few weeks ago we discussed Galaxy Quest - it's now available for free on YouTube.

Went to see guardians of the galaxy three with the wife and daughter. This is a new record for me as I’ve been to the movie theaters twice in less than 12 months (maverick).

GOTG3 was decent, but the soundtrack failed to match the first two which is one of the main reasons I enjoyed the first two so much. But no matter, the movie theater near us has a full bar so I was able to drag the experience upwards. 🤣🤪🍸🍺🍷

Introduced Apocalypto to a few of the bigger LWs last night. Pretty intense movie, and Jaguar Paw's wife is one boss bitch, man. What a queen. Apart from movies that are specifically made to lionize a main character, I can't think of a display of more badassery by a female on film.

Back