What Movies Have You Recently Watched?

Last movie I watched was El Camino a couple weeks ago. Solid wrap up to the story.

onesheet.jpg

Could be good...

Yesterday, my wife and I went to Gillette to catch Black Widow in 3D.

It was excellent. For fans of the MCU, I don't know how much more you could expect from a prequel/passing-of-the-torch film.

David Harbor (Stranger Things) and Florence Pugh, who played Natasha's younger "sister" were outstanding. Some of the action
scenes were incredible in 3D.

There should be a pretty good crop of films coming up after the backup from 2020. That was a pretty good start for my
return to a theater.

Space jam 2 . First one was a lot better .When your watching those kind of movies . Comedy & Storyline matters more then acting
Black widow it was more of a darking slower paced MCU movie. Still delivered on Acting & actions scenes.

Yesterday, my wife and I went to Gillette to catch Black Widow in 3D.

It was excellent. For fans of the MCU, I don't know how much more you could expect from a prequel/passing-of-the-torch film.

David Harbor (Stranger Things) and Florence Pugh, who played Natasha's younger "sister" were outstanding. Some of the action
scenes were incredible in 3D.

There should be a pretty good crop of films coming up after the backup from 2020. That was a pretty good start for my
return to a theater.
Same here Hawg - we saw it Saturday night. We are MCU Fans and honestly, I wasn't expecting it to be so good. Florence Pugh was most excellent as was Harbor. Glad we saw it and cannot wait for the others lined up in the MCU to be released over the next few years.

We took advantage of one of the MANY baseball rain-out nights last week and caught Black Widow with my boys. Definitely enjoyed the story and the ending (which I will not spoil). If you enjoy the MCU, the Disney+ shows (WandaVision, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and Loki) have all been fantastic.

Courtesy of yet another rain-out on Sunday, my wife and I watched The Invisible Man. If you like suspense, it's a very good flick.

I watched Gladiator for the unbelievable first time today.

Back