What PP members would you most like to have a beer with?

patswin

WTF
Political Forum Moderator
Reaction score
I'll post my answers in a bit, cooking dinner at the moment....

This should have a been a Poll.

I'll go with either Thomas144 or Zombies

I'll post my answers in a bit, cooking dinner at the moment....

I'm sure I'll sit here reading everyone's answers trying to find my name somewhere. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

If ever there needed to be a poll...

I was thinking it would be nice to have a PP meetup someday - maybe this has been done. All get together and then try to guess each other's identity.

I'd love to have a beer with TipRoast and Boston Tim - besides FB, they know their classic music pretty damn well! :)

my list is long-ish and not all inclusive:

But here goes
Imapig
PFL
opt
Baron
BT
Beaglebay
Anderson
MikieMo
Clare
AWTE

that would be a hell of a barroom conversation.

If ever there needed to be a poll...

I was thinking it would be nice to have a PP meetup someday - maybe this has been done. All get together and then try to guess each other's identity.

I think there's been some draft day get togethers but sadly haven't been able to attend.

Over the years, I've had the pleasure of meeting many others at draft parties, tailgates and random gatherings.
I'll just say that the list of folks I'd have a beer with is far larger than those I'd prefer to never meet.

I already had a beer with Pyxis, well she had wine.

I think I'd like to have one with AWTE and Chevss and watch them trade x's & o's.

I considered having one with BT but then thought, "nevermind" :coffee:

If the sherriff ever gets to the city of New England, I wouldn't mind having one just to see if he's really as big a son of a bitch as we think he is.

sipa_patton_071112_ssv.jpg

Back