What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
For me it was The 100. Though I get a little tired of the typical CW network Teen Angst present in this show, I very much enjoy the premise.

Haven't decided if I am going to start watching weekly, or just wait and binge watch the current season.

Before that, it was Jessica Jones, and definitely worth it.

Jessica Jones and Man in the High Castle, both definitely worth it (and if you're a comics fan: binge read 'Alias', which Jessica Jones is taken from.

Not sure what's next. Mostly catching up on my DVR backlog.

Criminal minds season 10 . Making of a murderer
Too bad Jennifer love hevitt was only on for 1 season. I thoufht she did a great job on criminal minds . It took me 3 days to finish all the episodes.
I still shocked they still able to convict him of 1st degree murder . That was one of the best documentaries on netflixs .

X Files

Man in the High Castle is next. I had no idea we had prime. Wife signed us up during Christmas.

I am binging the first 2 seasons of "Black Sails" that were ran on encore and recorded/DVRd over the last several weeks.

I haven't made up my mind.

I am a huge binger...

Watched every episode of Breaking Bad in 6 days. My finest work.

Watched the first three seasons of the Wire in about 10 days. Didn't go to 4 and 5 due to the start of Football Season.

I've done the complete series of Rescue Me about 4 times. Watched it live, first run, then started watching it again, about every other year. I'm due for another.

Started Game of Thrones Sunday the 17th. Finished three seasons and the first 4 episodes of season 4. Will complete that by tomorrow sometime and then on to Season 5. Thinking I need to rewatch all 50 again before it starts in April.

I have the box set of Sons of Anarchy. That will commence shortly, probably in March sometime.

I watched Justified first run but need to run through it one more time. Great, great show.

24 was my first binge watch and I still do it.

I am binging the first 2 seasons of "Black Sails" that were ran on encore and recorded/DVRd over the last several weeks.

I haven't made up my mind.

Is Black Sails any good? I almost bought season 1 but wasn't sure.

I'll second "Making a Murderer" from Netflix.

I've never seen anything quite like it. Even though the 10 episodes are loaded with idiots, scumbags, rednecks, space cadets, incompetents, sleazeballs, liars, perverts and just a few normal folks in a grimy setting it is still a fascinating case filled with twists and turns that seem beyond fiction.

I've also never seen a criminal case covered in such a comprehensive way. At times I felt like a voyeur the way the camera exposed the lives of these people or how willing all the participants were to talk to the camera no matter what was going on.

I don't know if it's available yet, but season 1 of HBO's True Detective was amazing.

I've never seen anything quite like it. Even though the 10 episodes are loaded with idiots, scumbags, rednecks, space cadets, incompetents, sleazeballs, liars, perverts and just a few normal folks in a grimy setting it is still a fascinating case filled with twists and turns that seem beyond fiction.

I've also never seen a criminal case covered in such a comprehensive way. At times I felt like a voyeur the way the camera exposed the lives of these people or how willing all the participants were to talk to the camera no matter what was going on.

I don't know if it's available yet, but season 1 of HBO's True Detective was amazing.

Season 1 was badass.

Agreed best documentaries I seen. So many twists in those episodes. I still not understand how they convicted the kid.

Hmm...I was going to type both of these shows. Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul are a little bit before these two.

Also Bloodline. This one is worth checking out.

Back