What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the age quoted for the pre-boob job recruits for his harem was 17. The age of consent in SC is 16, but while he might not technically be a pedo he definitely qualifies as a scumbag.

What floored me was that Carol Baskin's poor missing hubby married his first wife when she was 14. I had no idea that was legal anywhere.

Parents had to sign consent.

That goes 2 ways. Guy approaches marrying your 14 year old daughter back then you either love him and consent or you introduce him to the business end of the shotgun.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the age quoted for the pre-boob job recruits for his harem was 17. The age of consent in SC is 16, but while he might not technically be a pedo he definitely qualifies as a scumbag.

What floored me was that Carol Baskin's poor missing hubby married his first wife when she was 14. I had no idea that was legal anywhere.

17 is what they said in the doc. I have a feeling that isn't the youngest he ever entrapped. Cult leaders don't tend to give a shit about such things.

No, she was 14. Parental consent.

I'd like to clarify, just because I'm not sure if I caused confusion, which seems to happen a lot lately.

The 14 year-old I referred to was Don Lewis' (Carol Baskin's "missing" hubby) first wife, who appeared in the Doumentary with their two daughters. That was a legal wedding but my point was that I never knew marrying a 14-year old was legal.

As far as I recall, Doc Antle's "wives" were recruited young, but no younger than 17 as far as I recall from Tiger King. Again, that is legal in South Carolina even if incredibly sleazy. That was probably somewhat obscured by the other tsunami's of sleaze that covered pretty much everybody in the show.

If I have this screwed up then please correct me.

I'd like to clarify, just because I'm not sure if I caused confusion, which seems to happen a lot lately.

The 14 year-old I referred to was Don Lewis' (Carol Baskin's "missing" hubby) first wife, who appeared in the Doumentary with their two daughters. That was a legal wedding but my point was that I never knew marrying a 14-year old was legal.

As far as I recall, Doc Antle's "wives" were recruited young, but no younger than 17 as far as I recall from Tiger King. Again, that is legal in South Carolina even if incredibly sleazy. That was probably somewhat obscured by the other tsunami's of sleaze that covered pretty much everybody in the show.

No that’s exactly correct.

His first wife was 14. Legal, so far as the parents consent to it.

But gross.

South Carolina is a piece of shit. Bronzed postings of "First to Secede" are way too common.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Finished it.

Highly recommended.

First two episodes broke the story and the background.

The final two? Wow! The failure. The corruption. The cover up. The failure of the AG office. The courts.

1 lawyer doggedly pursues, sticks to the task, and breaks it wide open.

A fantastic Patriot connection to breaking the case too.

Finished season 3 of Ozark.

All I can say is wow.

I liked the first two seasons, but season three was another animal. Great series, great writing, great cinematography. Great way to build tension and great way of getting you invested in the characters.

Season 3 has to be primed to win some kind of award. It's that good.

I’m fighting thru Saul - not as enthused as others - and it’s not helping hearing how good Ozark is. I’ll binge the whole thing next.

I’m fighting thru Saul - not as enthused as others - and it’s not helping hearing how good Ozark is. I’ll binge the whole thing next.

I just finished season two again. There is a definite lull with the whole feud between Jimmy and Chuck but it does pick back up again.

Not technically a show, but I signed up for Disney+ and am relieving the boredom by watching the Marvel movies in the right order. Good fun and the movies get better the more you view them.

On Episode 4 of The Mandalorian as well which is great. If the lockdown continues I'll do Star Wars from Episode I.

Did Narcos Mexico over the weekend. Season 1 (10 Episodes) Saturday, Season 2 (10 Episodes) Sunday.

These, along with the three seasons of Narcos might be the best show ever. EVER. And to think 90% of this shit is true. Unbelievable.

Can't wait for Narcos: Afghanistan

Did Narcos Mexico over the weekend. Season 1 (10 Episodes) Saturday, Season 2 (10 Episodes) Sunday.

These, along with the three seasons of Narcos might be the best show ever. EVER. And to think 90% of this shit is true. Unbelievable.

Can't wait for Narcos: Afghanistan

Agree.

Narcos was PHENOMENAL tv.

Finished it.

Highly recommended.

First two episodes broke the story and the background.

The final two? Wow! The failure. The corruption. The cover up. The failure of the AG office. The courts.

1 lawyer doggedly pursues, sticks to the task, and breaks it wide open.

A fantastic Patriot connection to breaking the case too.

Watched this tonight. Jesus.

Martha Coakley can go straight to fucking hell.

Do not pass go, do not collect your sweet, sweet government pension.

Hate that bitch and she's just the tip of the iceberg.

Echo that for Kaczmerek and Foster. How do they live with themselves.

Back