What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

Must see. They tie. Great series, both!
I think we are going to once I get back from my hunting trip but we started watching Godless last night, pretty bizarre western and Jeff Daniels as a bad guy, only 7 episodes so it won't take long to finish that one.

I think we are going to once I get back from my hunting trip but we started watching Godless last night, pretty bizarre western and Jeff Daniels as a bad guy, only 7 episodes so it won't take long to finish that one.

Watched it a couple months ago. Very good.

My uncle lives around the filming scene of Yellowstone in MT.

That's some beautiful country there. Great series. The writing is a little lax, like the 5-minute fight to root out the "militia" and I think the killing is pretty gratuitous but it keeps you watching. I binged all three seasons in just over a week

Just finished Season 2 of Cobra Kai. It's been a while since I've had that much mindless fun watching a tv show. Most of it is really predictable but there is still some stuff that you don't know which way it's going to go. I'm really looking forward to Season 3.

Just finished Godless, only 1 season and 7 episodes. Jeff Daniels makes a pretty good villain though all I could think of was his role from Dumb and Dumber. lol

Vikings

People clamor Game of Thrones, but my biased opinion is that Vikings was a superior show from beginning to end. Character development is great. They're not afraid to kill off important characters, but then bring in another interesting character. Overall it was a pleasant surprise.

Vikings

People clamor Game of Thrones, but my biased opinion is that Vikings was a superior show from beginning to end. Character development is great. They're not afraid to kill off important characters, but then bring in another interesting character. Overall it was a pleasant surprise.
Viking was awesome. Right now we’re watching Mosquito Coast on Apple TV

Phil. could I get a brief blurb?

Thanks
Yeah, sure. It's an Australian drama series about a women's prison. It's really dark, but the storylines are riveting, the characters both likeable and hate-worthy and the acting is really superb. I'm on the 8th season which I think may be the last. Anyway, highly recommend it.

A couple of plugs for recent binges:

Sons of Sam -- Netflix

Yes that is Sons plural-- a limited series that covers the famous NYC David Berkowitz serial murders that most people are familiar with. The first couple of episodes
were well done, but went over familiar ground. Then, it morphed into something completely unexpected as it covers the theory, most pushed by one dogged investigator, that
the murders were not done just by one nutjob and (spoiler alert) were the agenda of a satanic cult that he was a part of. I, and almost every else, thought Berkowitz
was just a disturbed loner, but by the time this show was over, I was convinced that there was way more to the story than the public narrative that everybody
swallowed. Creepily fascinating stuff.

Jupiter's Legacy -- Netflix

-- I like superhero movies and was impressed with this 8 part series. Top notch acting, special effects and a compelling story line. Compares favorably to
the popular "The Boys" on Prime, although more serious in tone. Looks like Marvel isn't the only game in town anymore.

Dinosaur 13 -- EPIX/Hulu

-- a one-part docu on the discovery of "Sue" -- the most complete T-Rex skeleton ever discovered and the subsequent court battle over who could claim
ownership. I had read a book on the story, but found the film very interesting. It's a good vs. evil story.

Back