What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

I just binged Dexter and loved it. Ozark is next on my list. I got ESPN+ a few months back and spend way too much time watching hockey..
Ozark split the last season up into 2 parts. Still waiting for the 2nd part...and tonight there are 2 episodes on the last Better Call Saul season. Not sure why they're showing 2 episodes tonight.

Currently binging Kingdom. A lighthearted tale of a family of MMA fighters.

I really liked Kingdom. Pretty hardcore show. It surprised me that the performances and storylines were that good. Nick Jonas and Jonathan Tucker were both
outstanding as MMA fighters and brothers Nate and Jay Kulina. Tucker in particular was great. I found it believable and the fight scenes were intense. Outstanding soundtrack and no
shortage of hot women. First episode was a little slowish, but I got hooked by this one.

I really liked Kingdom. Pretty hardcore show. It surprised me that the performances and storylines were that good. Nick Jonas and Jonathan Tucker were both
outstanding as MMA fighters and brothers Nate and Jay Kulina. Tucker in particular was great. I found it believable and the fight scenes were intense. Outstanding soundtrack and no
shortage of hot women. First episode was a little slowish, but I got hooked by this one.
Very strong cast, Tucker and Frank Grillo in particular, really no weaknesses cast wise. Also the sprinkling of legit MMA guys a lot of people would know in various episodes. The series to see however was passed on by HBO where the Kulina's move in next door to the Cleavers. Hilarity ensues!

i recently binged season 1 of reacher. i loved every second of it. i cant wait for season 2.

Reactions: Alk
I just started watching something called Station Eleven. :shrug-n:

I recently started Buffy The Vampire Slayer, which I watched most of around the time of it's original airing.

It's really very good. From about halfway through S2 through S3 is top notch, and the writing is snappy AF throughout. Angst aside, the heartbreak of the ending of S2 is profound. Whedon becoming Whedon, with all the quick wit, sarcasm, and subverted expectations...so much so that they've now become our MCU-age expectations.

I just started w98.5atching something called Station Eleven. :shrug-n:
I thought that it was quite good, one of my favorites of the year. One of the few shows that successfully utilizes numerous flash back scenes without it seeming like a cheap plot device.

I thought that it was quite good, one of my favorites of the year. One of the few shows that successfully utilizes numerous flash back scenes without it seeming like a cheap plot device.
I am about 3 episodes in and I like it, though the time jumps annoyed me at first. I love apocalypse setups and wanted to see more of when everything started. Like the first third of Stephen King's The Stand.

A spot of insomnia led me to Halo on Paramount+ last night. I only played the game once (I think the original) so I'm sure I'm missing a lot, but it's interesting so far. Creative world-building, which is a good start. Pacing is a little slow, but that can be a good long-term signnin the right hands.

A spot of insomnia led me to Halo on Paramount+ last night. I only played the game once (I think the original) so I'm sure I'm missing a lot, but it's interesting so far. Creative world-building, which is a good start. Pacing is a little slow, but that can be a good long-term signnin the right hands.

Thanks for the reminder. I enjoyed the Halo game series for years I was interested on gaming.

Been very much looking forward this show.

Thanks again?

I recently started Buffy The Vampire Slayer, which I watched most of around the time of it's original airing.

It's really very good. From about halfway through S2 through S3 is top notch, and the writing is snappy AF throughout. Angst aside, the heartbreak of the ending of S2 is profound. Whedon becoming Whedon, with all the quick wit, sarcasm, and subverted expectations...so much so that they've now become our MCU-age expectations.

Buffy was one of my favs, back in the day. Turned me on to Whedon.

Still think the Fox executives should be drawn and quartered for what they did to Firefly.

But for me, the final season of Angel, especially the last 4 or so episodes is Whedon's finest work.

I would say that the final episode is the best series finale in all of TV, bar none.

Just finished binging Hit and Run. An Israeli production and the english dubbing is obvious at times. Nevertheless, a taught mystery/drama, with one hell of a cliffhanger ending. Not sure if there is a season two.

Just started Van Helsing. Saw the beginning of it back in the day when it was on Sci-Fi.

It's an actual "plausible" apocalypses monster plot. The Yellowstone caldera pops, and puts so much ash in the air that sunlight is significantly diminished. So the existing vampires come out to play and you've got the collapse of civilization.

Broken, a short series starting Sean Bean, was outstanding if you don't mind slow movers.

I've gotta say, I am enjoying the bejeezus out of The Offer. I binged 1-4 and am watching them as soon as they are available.

Back