What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

I've gotta say, I am enjoying the bejeezus out of The Offer. I binged 1-4 and am watching them as soon as they are available.
Is this based on the making of the Godfather? A friend mentioned something about it awhile ago, but I haven't seen anything about it since. If so, I'll give it a try.

Is this based on the making of the Godfather? A friend mentioned something about it awhile ago, but I haven't seen anything about it since. If so, I'll give it a try.
Yes. It's the story from the perspective of the producer trying to get the movie made. Miles Teller and Giovanni Ribisi are both dynamite (and this may be the first time I've liked Teller.). Matthew Goode isn't someone I've followed, but he's strong. And I'm a fan of Meredith Garretson from Resident Alien.

Yes. It's the story from the perspective of the producer trying to get the movie made. Miles Teller and Giovanni Ribisi are both dynamite (and this may be the first time I've liked Teller.). Matthew Goode isn't someone I've followed, but he's strong. And I'm a fan of Meredith Garretson from Resident Alien.
Ribisi is a sleeper actor. He's way good. He's even Beck's brudduh/in/law! Crazy...well, WAS. I guess they got divorced now.

Ribisi is a sleeper actor. He's way good. He's even Beck's brudduh/in/law! Crazy...well, WAS. I guess they got divorced now.

I've really enjoyed Giovanni since he played Phoebes brother? Years ago on friends.

It's weird really cause I never watched the show when it was on but tuned in one night and he was on. Been a fan ever since.

Just the last episode. I haven't watched the movie yet so I guess I better get on that.
Yeah, the last episode wasn't intended to be that. Everyone fully expected a new season to follow and it never did. Unlike some other."wrap things up" movies that conclude long-running shows, Deadwood's did a nice job settling unfinished business. After you watch it, let us know what you think.

Just finished the Mike Myers omnibus The Pentaverate on Netflix the other day.

Typical Mike Myers absurdity.

I particularly liked the Maria Menounos bit. She basically played the same role she does at the pre-previews at your local movie theater.

It ended with a whimper. I wasn’t impressed. Didn’t like what happened to Ruth, but…
She did commit the crime.
Odd that the Byrdes got off Scott free.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I thought it was just a great series until the last half hour. Your last sentence is what disappointed me. I wanted Wendy to get hers so badly...

So this past weekend I watched the first season of Reacher. I freaking loved it!!!! Can’t wait till season two comes out Early next year. I highly recommend it

Back