What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

In search or drop down menu?
It is a website and an app that you can plug a show or movie into and it will tell you where you can watch free (with a subscription), where you can rent it, or where you can buy it:

1663776762124.png

Or download the app from Google or Apple. I use it all the time.

BTW, there's a really useful app called JustWatch, where you plug a show or movie and it breaks down all the apps/services that have it available to stream, rent, or buy, with the prices where applicable.
Flagg, does that work for sports too?

Little behind the curve but I just finished the first season of Squid Games and all I can say is WTF? Lol.

I have that on my list. I loved My Name Is Earl and Raising Hope
One of my all time favorite series, my buddy and I would hang out at his cabin during moose season and watch it on dvd, I was bummed to see it end.

Bingeing is not quite the word. I'm slowly moving thru Madmen again (just in season three) and I just came to my favorite episode.

The mad secretary and John Deere just amputated that nasty Brit! Y'all remember??? :D

I need to put that on my too long list @BostonTim because, " Mooooooom, you haven't seen it yet? Why not? It's so good." I believe him. But the moooooooom seemed to go on forever. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

On Apple TV, 'Black Bird' is fantastic. About a serial killer in Indiana who murdered many and is caught and then there is another crook, a drug dealer who cuts a deal with the Feds to be put into the same prison, befriending the serial killer in order to try and find where the other bodies are. It's really well done and based on a true story.

On Disney+, I just started watching Andor. It's brilliant! The best Star Wars series of them all and very very different!

I would love a second season but unsure how they'd go about it.
Looked like the main character is going back but I agree with you. Not sure how they could make another season that comes close to the first one.

Re-watching Killing Eve on Hulu before watching the fourth season which came out last spring.

Bingeing is not quite the word. I'm slowly moving thru Madmen again (just in season three) and I just came to my favorite episode.

The mad secretary and John Deere just amputated that nasty Brit! Y'all remember??? :D

I have actually never seen Madmen and it has a fairly deep connection to Ayn Rand and Objectivism. I never watched it cuz our resident pound his chest cuz he's so fucking awesome @Michigan Dave loved it and he pissed me off a shit ton with his attitude.

Yet here I sit years later missing the assholes constant bullshit. 😆

Cueing up Madmen tonight.

Love ya Dave, get yer ass back here regular like. The P and R forum has gone way one sided and I miss formidable rivals. ❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥✌️✌️✌️✌️

Last edited:
On Apple TV, 'Black Bird' is fantastic. About a serial killer in Indiana who murdered many and is caught and then there is another crook, a drug dealer who cuts a deal with the Feds to be put into the same prison, befriending the serial killer in order to try and find where the other bodies are. It's really well done and based on a true story.

On Disney+, I just started watching Andor. It's brilliant! The best Star Wars series of them all and very very different!
I'll have to check out Black Bird. I heard of it, just never got around to it.

2nd season of Your Honor too...

on Netflix

DAHMER - Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

Surprisingly immersive treatment of an utterly grotesque serial-killing crime

special emphasis on Dahmer disfunctional family life and immersive deep-dives into the lives of some of the victims

additional expansive treatment of the social-political consequences at the time as well as exanination of those who tried in vane to get police to stop Dahmer

CONS: Creepy-chilling seduction to killing sequence scenes and their aftermaths 🤢

PROS: GREAT disco music-tracks during carefree dancing bar scenes 🥳

Back