What will Trump's parting shots be? Pardons, sanctions, wars, executive orders, declassifications...

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Just curious what folks think.

Every president does all the stuff on his last day in office that they couldn't get away with politically if they weren't leaving....sometimes pardons of questionable characters, sometimes last minute sanctions or starting a new war, whatever.

Trump has lots and lots of potential in this area, I think. More than most.

Here are a few things I have my fingers crossed for;

Pardon General Flynn
Pardon Assange
Declassify and release files related to Russiagate, Seth Rich, the Weiner laptop, and all things related to corruption in prior administrations.
Declassify and release files related to Operation Fast & Furious.
Declassify and release files related to the United States working with, funding, and arming AQIS, and calling them the Free Syrian Army, including classified files regarding the White Helmets.
Declassify and release the files release ALL files regarding Saudi Arabia's role in 9/11.

Any other ideas?

johnlocke

Reaction score
Well, I know he's not gonna start a war. That is one of his greatest accomplishments that is virtually never talked about. Peace through negotiation.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
I like that list Baron and i'll add to the list: Get oil production going in ANWR, our state desperately needs the oil to start flowing again.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
I for one was hoping he’d let us know a lot of the stuff about extraterrestrials and JFK.

There’s still time, I suppose.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Well, I know he's not gonna start a war. That is one of his greatest accomplishments that is virtually never talked about. Peace through negotiation.
I could not agree more.

The ONLY Peace president in my lifetime.

Now it is back to our usual programming, a policy of endless war, and endless wars, finding new people that can't defend themselves to bomb the shit out of them so our "American Interests" can make money.

War is the Health of the State.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
I for one was hoping he’d let us know a lot of the stuff about extraterrestrials and JFK.

There’s still time, I suppose.

Not JFK, that stuff was supposed to be declassed, but someone involved was still alive, so it went back into the hole for...what is it, another 20 years I think?

Forget the JFK stuff.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
Just curious what folks think.

Every president does all the stuff on his last day in office that they couldn't get away with politically if they weren't leaving....sometimes pardons of questionable characters, sometimes last minute sanctions or starting a new war, whatever.

Trump has lots and lots of potential in this area, I think. More than most.

Here are a few things I have my fingers crossed for;

Pardon General Flynn
Pardon Assange
Declassify and release files related to Russiagate, Seth Rich, the Weiner laptop, and all things related to corruption in prior administrations.
Declassify and release files related to Operation Fast & Furious.
Declassify and release files related to the United States working with, funding, and arming AQIS, and calling them the Free Syrian Army, including classified files regarding the White Helmets.
Declassify and release the files release ALL files regarding Saudi Arabia's role in 9/11.

Any other ideas?
🤦‍♂️

Amazing how people actually believe that stupid Seth Rich story. I love how Hillary can easily have anyone killed, except for apparently, the only people who ever actually got in her way politically: Obama, Bernie, Trump.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score

foobahl

Reaction score
and declassify and release evidence he has on Biden, if any. If he doesn't do this, I will believe he was blowing smoke the whole time.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I could not agree more.

The ONLY Peace president in my lifetime.

Now it is back to our usual programming, a policy of endless war, and endless wars, finding new people that can't defend themselves to bomb the shit out of them so our "American Interests" can make money.

War is the Health of the State.
:confused1:

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
:confused1:

Afghanistan is Bush's War, not Trumps.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
🤦‍♂️

Amazing how people actually believe that stupid Seth Rich story. I love how Hillary can easily have anyone killed, except for apparently, the only people who ever actually got in her way politically: Obama, Bernie, Trump.

What's really funny is how many people believed that stupid Steel Dossier, and believed that the DNC was hacked by Russia.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
What's really funny is how many people believed that stupid Steel Dossier, and believed that the DNC was hacked by Russia.
Wasnt there enough proof of this to warrant a impeachment? I mean thats hardly a blurb on a right wing conspiracy page.

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
Oh, you mean like our entire intelligence community concluded, that they were hacked by Russia? K.

Oh, you mean our same entire intelligence community that concluded Iraq still had an active nuclear weapons program, based on dubious supposition about intercepted steel tubes and info gleaned from a "UK dossier"? K