What will Trump's parting shots be? Pardons, sanctions, wars, executive orders, declassifications...

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
I was never banned so not sure what you are talking about. He said he was not going to read my link and then posted his own. Not sure what the confusion is here other than your agenda based attacks on me as usual.
"OK, so....instead of reading The Guardian's spin, I went to the source document"
That pretty much had me lose interest. If you are not going to bother reading something, then the idea of reading another spin from a place you like better is not really going to matter much. So calm down, not sure why you jumped into the conversation. Go chill somewhere and and keep defending trump while you say you hate him.

Midgar was banned.
Fact.
You are Midgar.
Fact.
Ipso facto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
I was never banned so not sure what you are talking about. He said he was not going to read my link and then posted his own. Not sure what the confusion is here other than your agenda based attacks on me as usual.
"OK, so....instead of reading The Guardian's spin, I went to the source document"
That pretty much had me lose interest. If you are not going to bother reading something, then the idea of reading another spin from a place you like better is not really going to matter much. So calm down, not sure why you jumped into the conversation. Go chill somewhere and and keep defending trump while you say you hate him.

Wow, that's a twisted mobius strip of logic.

Let's deconstruct it, shall we?

This is the two first paragraphs and headline of the Guardian article.

Scholars warn of collapse of democracy as Trump v Biden election looms​

Dozens of experts on fascism warn of global danger, calling for action from ordinary people: ‘It is not too late’

Dozens of historians of fascism and authoritarianism have signed a letter warning that democracy “is either withering or in full-scale collapse globally”, and urging ordinary people to take action.

“Democracy is extremely fragile and potentially temporary, requiring vigilance and protection,” the scholars wrote in the letter released on Sunday. “It is not too late to turn the tide.”

You'll note the phrase "letter released on Sunday" is a hyperlink to the letter that the whole article is about.

So what did the Baron say in his response?

OK, so....instead of reading The Guardian's spin, I went to the source document....

Meaning he clicked on the hyperlink to see just what the letter actually said.

In other words, he went to the source material, and didn't rely on what a news organization thought he should know about what was in the source material.

Now here's where the mobius twist comes in.

The Baron posted, "his own link" "from a place he likes better".

Now remember, the place he "likes better", is the original source material.

So he preferred the original source material to a news organizations reporting on it.

And what was Inspector Clouseau's response to this?

Maybe he should change his avatar to this

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Wow, that's a twisted mobius strip of logic.

Let's deconstruct it, shall we?

This is the two first paragraphs and headline of the Guardian article.

You'll note the phrase "letter released on Sunday" is a hyperlink to the letter that the whole article is about.

So what did the Baron say in his response?

Meaning he clicked on the hyperlink to see just what the letter actually said.

In other words, he went to the source material, and didn't rely on what a news organization thought he should know about what was in the source material.

Now here's where the mobius twist comes in.

The Baron posted, "his own link" "from a place he likes better".

Now remember, the place he "likes better", is the original source material.

So he preferred the original source material to a news organizations reporting on it.

And what was Inspector Clouseau's response to this?

Maybe he should change his avatar to this

No just show me some .conservative. website that they are looking for bigfoot instead, those are much more fun.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Son, let me give you some free adivice.

Don’t engage in a battle of wits, if you’re disarmed.
Wits? lol, Yeah anyway, sorry I can deal with silly posts, but I cannot do crazy. Good luck on that Kraken thing. lol

Last edited:

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
The riots that will ensue after Cheeto gets back in will be fucking epic...just wait, it's gonna happen. :coffee:

Also, all of the major media outlets already knew this...and played their part too.

If I'm wrong about this, I'll be the first one to admit it...but, it feels like this is going to be a total shit show. Seriously.

In fact, it might get so bad, that Cheeto will get taken out, but, not to lunch. Not by me, I don't care what happens...and then, Martial Law.

foobahl

Reaction score
The riots that will ensue after Cheeto gets back in will be fucking epic...just wait, it's gonna happen. :coffee:

Also, all of the major media outlets already knew this...and played their part too.

If I'm wrong about this, I'll be the first one to admit it...but, it feels like this is going to be a total shit show. Seriously.

In fact, it might get so bad, that Cheeto will get taken out, but, not to lunch. Not by me, I don't care what happens...and then, Martial Law.
Mike Pence reading this post: