what would happen if...

jetstream1066

Reaction score
I'm just curious.....what would the Pats fans say if the Jets were to win ?

I personally don't see the Jets winning this game, However, should the Jets come into Gillette, beat the Pats......placing the Jets in 1st, the Pats in last (after 7 games)

Jets would be 3 - 0 in the division

what would the reaction here be? Without all the nonsense comments about the Jets being lucky...etc etc etc

Should the Jets be fortunate enough to win / possibly outplay the Pats....how would you all react ?

That's what I'm guessing. Not by the team, TB or BB...they are good enought to not panic, especially in the AFC east......but it would be interesting to see if a suicide watch were necessary for this forum.

That's what I'm guessing. Not by the team, TB or BB...they are good enought to not panic, especially in the AFC east......but it would be interesting to see if a suicide watch were necessary for this forum.

To be honest....if the pats can lose that tough of a game last week, go home and lose to a division rival at home...I think I am watching basketball the rest of the year.

To be honest....if the pats can lose that tough of a game last week, go home and lose to a division rival at home...I think I am watching basketball the rest of the year.
does that mean you won't grace the forum with your awesome insight ? :poke:

Here's the thing. Without sounding like a homer, the Pats are a much better team...even in the secondary, I think. We're more balanced, our players are more skilled, and the coaching is far superior. I think that your team probably has more confidence on defense than ours because we have so many rookies that are still finding their legs and learning how to play smart. I think we have more confidence on offense because our offense historically plays smart, with a few exceptions.

That all being said, if the Patriots lose, I will lose my fvcking mind, randomly swear at people that get in my path for the next week, look for any argument that I can find, including anyone wearing anything NY, and tell my husband he's on his own and don't talk to me for a week.

Nothing different than every other day of the week.

To answer to OP,it would certainly tell me that this Pats team isn't ready for primetime, and doesn't have the mental toughness to bounce back from a tough loss yet. And I'd be prepared for a 2005 ish season. Up and down but that team did get better towards the end of the year. It's getting late enough in the year that the teams will start so show what they really are.

IMHO, your insight is typically the reality and accuracy of the Pats team's total play and I would not even worry at all about this Jetsam instigative thread. :thumb:

I don't agree that this is an instigative thread by the Jets fan. He and his bro have always been respectful here even when we've bashed the crap out of them, their team, and the rest of their fanbase.

IMHO, your insight is typically the reality and accuracy of the Pats team's total play and I would not even worry at all about this Jetsam instigative thread. :thumb:

Thank you and I mean that...:peace:

I don't agree that this is an instigative thread by the Jets fan. He and his bro have always been respectful here even when we've bashed the crap out of them, their team, and the rest of their fanbase.

Bash? Go sign up on the jets message board and hang out for awhile.:fire:

Bash? Go sign up on the jets message board and hang out for awhile.:fire:

Well, I know what goes on over on their forums, but I'm talking about here. There are a few members here that just run rampant on these guys just because they're Jets fans. I mean, I get the hate for the team and most of their fans, but these guys are fine. It could be worse. They could be Steelers fans.

Back