What would make Brady's pinkhats turn on him?

Flagg the Wanderer

Mourning Algernon
Reaction score
Not when he was supporting a different team while playing for the Patriots, and in all likelihood throwing one or more games, including a playoff game.

So, Deshaun Watson level transgressions? Or would he need to go full Cosby? What would it take?

When has Brady ever thrown a playoff game!???

Well, I submit to you to the 2019 WC loss vs the Titans.
  • Patriots put up 13 on the Titans D that had only surrendered that few points once that year, in game 1, to the Browns...but 10 points on the first two drives. The Titans defense was ranked 12th in points against and 21st in yards against. Passing defense was ranked 24th in yards allowed, 17th in TDs allowed, and 19th in net yards/attempt.
  • In a game with essentially no wind, no precipitation, and at an unseasonably warm 44 degrees, Brady's QBR was 59, completing barely over 50% of his passes, with no TDs, and no points in the second half.
  • His target selection was bizarre, with 7 targets to his #1 guy, N'Keal Harry, and another 4 to Ben Watson, who had each had 24 targets ALL YEAR.
  • He had 7 passes classified as bad throws, 20% of his total attempts, despite not being under significant pressure (2 total blitzes, zero sacks).
  • In the second half of the game he never got past the TEN 47, and that "trip" was because of a drive start at their own 41 and a defensive penalty.
  • He completed 2 3rd down passes in the 2nd half of the game (and one was for negative yards.)
  • Sealed the loss with a pick 6 on pass that would have been useless if it had been completed, his last pass as a Patriot.

Only objecting to the "playoff" part of that?
If you aren't one already, I'm telling you that you could be a world-class fisherman. You baited the hook and cast your line out at 9:05 pm yesterday and hooked the biggest Pink Hat fish exactly 3 minutes later at 9:08 pm. Absolutely masterful. Bravissimo!!!

If you aren't one already, I'm telling you that you could be a world-class fisherman. You baited the hook and cast your line out at 9:05 pm yesterday and hooked the biggest Pink Hat fish exactly 3 minutes later at 9:08 pm. Absolutely masterful. Bravissimo!!!
are you saying he's a master baiter????? :rimshot:

😄 i'll show myself out.

• Patriots put up 13 on the Titans D that had only surrendered that few points once that year, in game 1, to the Browns...but 10 points on the first two drives. The Titans defense was ranked 12th in points against and 21st in yards against. Passing defense was ranked 24th in yards allowed, 17th in TDs allowed, and 19th in net yards/attempt.
  • In a game with essentially no wind, no precipitation, and at an unseasonably warm 44 degrees, Brady's QBR was 59, completing barely over 50% of his passes, with no TDs, and no points in the second half.
  • His target selection was bizarre, with 7 targets to his #1 guy, N'Keal Harry, and another 4 to Ben Watson, who had each had 24 targets ALL YEAR.
  • He had 7 passes classified as bad throws, 20% of his total attempts, despite not being under significant pressure (2 total blitzes, zero sacks).
  • In the second half of the game he never got past the TEN 47, and that "trip" was because of a drive start at their own 41 and a defensive penalty.
  • He completed 2 3rd down passes in the 2nd half of the game (and one was for negative yards.)
  • Sealed the loss with a pick 6 on pass that would have been useless if it had been completed, his last pass as a Patriot.
I doubt that he would throw a game, but, his head certainly wasn't innit that season. He clearly checked out.

They will just continue to prove their ignorance. That Brady is the reason they followed the Patriots . Will continue to root for team to fail.

Last edited:

I was at that game and the stats you present here tell the tale well. I'd already decided that Brady had mentally checked-out much earlier in the season, but that game was a wonderful example of a guy who didn't give a shit anymore preserving himself and letting his teammates go pound sand when Tennessee could have been beaten had we an average NFL starter with the balls
to make a play to inspire his team. Also, your statement "despite not being under pressure" was 100% correct. It was embarassing watching him. And infuriating.

I believe that if it was possible to determine a stat for "throw-aways while running from a ghost", Brady would have set the all-time NFL record in 2019. It drove me nuts, but eventually people will realize what was going on.

That's why I'm down on Brady and look forward to the end. He quit on us long before he skipped town and that is a fact. I don't know how a guy that represents himself to be a leader of
men can do something like that, but he did. And almost nobody called him on it.

One of the most toxic things about Boston fans and media is how they perversely turn on a player if they leave. The Red Sox were notorious for trashing a guy via media puppets on their way out, it was disgusting.

Fans who denigrate the QB who brought 6 rings to the Patriots, can go eat garbage because they are garbage Patriot fans.

One of the most toxic things about Boston fans and media is how they perversely turn on a player if they leave. The Red Sox were notorious for trashing a guy via media puppets on their way out, it was disgusting.

Fans who denigrate the QB who brought 6 rings to the Patriots, can go eat garbage because they are garbage Patriot fans.

View: https://youtu.be/6b0ftfKFEJg

Not true at all. Look at the likes of Wilfork.

What Boston fans won't do though is blindly support the player when he goes to another team. Boston fans loyalty is with the team first, as it should be.

Why the fuck should I root for a team just because our FORMER QB went there? I root for the laundry pal. Fuck, I live down here in BUCS country and have NEVER rooted for them especially not even when Brady came here. I just love calling everyone bandwagons. Hearing the stories about how long they've been BUC fans. They were blacked out on TV down here. So blow me with the eat garbage shit because I only root for the Pats.

I’ll never understand it. It’s not about rooting for Brady. I get not doing that but some fans especially on this forum hate the guy.

Back