What would the 3 time World Champions do without a Kicker?

Win by 30 - you hate the pats.

Win by 3 - you hate the pats.

We get it, you hate the pats.

This is smack talk of an abysmally low standard. Even for you D22, this thread is a shocker.

Tough loss by the way, but those Cards can play. Tell me, as a fan, when you look at the Fins schedule this year, which games do you consider winable?

Maybe if Cassel could complete a ball longer than 6 yards or Marony or Morris could actually run for more than 2.4 YPC ... the frauds wouldn't be so depended on their kicker to win all the time as they have been the past 7 years...

I guess you missed the 51 yarder to Moss.

I guess you're not going to mention Lamont Jordan.

Adam Venitieri not only won all 3 SuperBowls with last minute clutch kicks,...he was also mainly responsible for the Patriots even getting to them all...

Not to mention the Patriots rediculous records of like 34-5 in games decided in 3 points or less...thats like 2 of the first 6 Brady seasons .... got to be nice knowing every opponants 3rd down signals in the 4th Qtr... !!!!!

And how the hell do you think the team got in position so he could MAKE those game-winning kicks? :rolleyes:

Stop being such a jealous dumbass. (Or keep it up and continue to get laughed at and ridiculed. Either way is fine with me. :thumb: )

This is smack talk of an abysmally low standard. Even for you D22, this thread is a shocker.

Tough loss by the way, but those Cards can play. Tell me, as a fan, when you look at the Fins schedule this year, which games do you consider winable?
\

The Draft

I guess you missed the 51 yarder to Moss.

I guess you're not going to mention Lamont Jordan.

Jordon is your 3rd string RB and came in to kill the clock...Jordon isn't that good...or should I say as good as you all will make him...not to mention couldn't finish a complete season the last 3 years & doubt he will this year either like that bunch of glass dolls you have in the backfield

should make for more whining excuses besides the Brady factor at the end of the year...I certainly hope none of you actually even think they have any chance whatsoever to win a game in the post season this year ?... do you ?

And how the hell do you think the team got in position so he could MAKE those game-winning kicks? :rolleyes:

Stop being such a jealous dumbass. (Or keep it up and continue to get laughed at and ridiculed. Either way is fine with me. :thumb: )

Trent Dilfer & about 27 other NFL active QB's could have performed exactly as well as Brady did...and about 15 of them could have actually scored 6 instead of getting FG position against zone prevent defense...

Pathetic !!!!

Trent Dilfer & about 27 other NFL active QB's could have performed exactly as well as Brady did...and about 15 of them could have actually scored 6 instead of getting FG position against zone prevent defense...

Pathetic !!!!

Of course they could have. 500 Qb's could have performed like marino, except they would have ring too.

I posted his 3 pathetic drives as you & Bob Kraft NFL media wants to "SuperHype" them...I have seriously seen HS kids with better 4th Qtr. Game winning drives...were they may have actually even thrown as TD pass...or had to move the ball against tight coverage not Prevent Zone...

Im not exxagerating or kidding in the least...

I posted his 3 pathetic drives as you & Bob Kraft NFL media wants to "SuperHype" them...I have seriously seen HS kids with better 4th Qtr. Game winning drives...were they may have actually even thrown as TD pass...or had to move the ball against tight coverage not Prevent Zone...

Im not exxagerating or kidding in the least...

How did Marino do on his 3 'pathetic drives'ROFL

Hope you know how to recognize a prevent defense better oyu do the west coast offense..

after watching McNabb & Romo last night who in their right mind would even choose Brady over either one of them...I know every single non patriot fan would much rather watch these 2 QB's over Brady's boring act anyday...

Romo & McNabb are tough bastards & offer more to the position & risk their bodies & take on head to head LB'ers downfield...and both of them have better & more accurate arms...no doubt...and have been doing it since they started playing not just because they signed a 7'10" "Freak " that said "Brady just humb it up there in my direction & I'll go get it"

after watching McNabb & Romo last night who in their right mind would even choose Brady over either one of them...I know every single non patriot fan would much rather watch these 2 QB's over Brady's boring act anyday...

Romo & McNabb are tough bastards & offer more to the position & risk their bodies & take on head to head LB'ers downfield...and both of them have better & more accurate arms...no doubt...and have been doing it since they started playing not just because they signed a 7'10" "Freak " that said "Brady just humb it up there in my direction & I'll go get it"

Maybe because the pats beat McNabb and T.O. in the superbowl?

Maybe because Homo cant win a playoff game? Did you even see some of the dumb shit Romo did? He fumbled the ball in the endzone that the eagles scored on and threw a INT to A$ante.

Romo even said he watches Brady videos so he can be more like him.

Your dumb.

I rahter have Chad Peddington..

LOL, of course you would, both of those Qb's have failed in the playoffs, they are like marino clones, d22 wants no Qb's who win superbowls, those are silly.

How did Marino do on his 3 'pathetic drives'ROFL

Do you mean the All Time #2 QB by only 1 game to Elway with the Most 4th Qtr. Combacks?

Or do you mean the #2 All Time QB by only 5 games with the Most Wins ?

Or the NFL's Most Prolific Pure Passing QB in History ?

Be more specific your confusing me with your jibberish ...

Do you mean the All Time #2 QB by only 1 game to Elway with the Most 4th Qtr. Combacks?

Or do you mean the #2 All Time QB by only 5 games with the Most Wins ?

Or the NFL's Most Prolific Pure Passing QB in History ?

Be more specific your confusing me with your jibberish ...

Do they count playoff games for those comebacks? Maybe he needed to stop getting behind so the team wouldnt have to keep coming back. Does the rest of the team leave the field during these comebacks?

Back