What would the 3 time World Champions do without a Kicker?

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
Seems the Patriots carreer MVP is a Kicker !!!! ...That and the referees of course ....without those 2 parts of the game...the Patriots would still be the most Pathetic & losingess team in NFL history or damn close to it !!!

LMAO!!!!...what a pathetic win....laughable at best...

The Pats are the only team that has a kicker?

Pathetic win? i thought the Fools lost yesterdayROFL

Seems the Patriots carreer MVP is a Kicker !!!! ...That and the referees of course ....without those 2 parts of the game...the Patriots would still be the most Pathetic & losingess team in NFL history or damn close to it !!!

Yeah the pats last year set a scoring record with all fg's. Brady set a td record somehow even though the kicker was the star. Do you ever get tired of saying stupid things on here? Your team looks like a middle school team out there and all you can do is cry about the pats.

Cassel already has more wins then the Dolphins in the last 2 seasons put together. ROFL

Pathetic win? There is no such thing. Let me guess, the Dolphins lost with 'dignity' or 'class' and you prefer that over winning?

ROFL

If the Patriots needed a kicker, they would not draft Ted Ginn to play receiver that's for sure. ROFL

I'm pretty sure every team in the league needs at least 2 kickers.

I'm willing to bet that all 32 teams have two roster spots out of 53 dedicated to kickers.

The Colts wouldnt have won yesterday without a kicker.

What would the Patsies do without a Kicker?

Beat the Dolphins by 9 or 12 instead of 10 or 14

we Got Welker, the man can do it all, he is Troy but with Kicking abilities

I think you should know this about Wes D, he did it all for teh phins many years ago

More excuses.. great to see all those years of watching Dan Marino have prepared you to spew out excuse after excuse at a rapid pace. Is it all Dolphin fans who whine and make excuses, or just the ones that live in Rhode Island?

This isn't D22 best work.. I'm very dissapointed, bro.

If i recall, wasn't it Vinatieri who carried the colts through the Playoffs on there way to the SB??

Kickers are there to kick field goals, that's what they get paid for..

I'm sure if Brady had being playing yesterday Ghost would have hardly being used..

I'm pretty sure every team in the league needs at least 2 kickers.

I'm willing to bet that all 32 teams have two roster spots out of 53 dedicated to kickers.

The Colts wouldnt have won yesterday without a kicker.
A damn good one at that.
Yes guys, I still like automatic Adam

Boy this is stupid even for you, D22. :shake:

The Patriots don't rely on the kicker any more then any other team does. If you knew anything about football, you'd know that. :rolleyes:

The Pats are the only team that has a kicker?

Pathetic win? i thought the Fools lost yesterdayROFL

Maybe if Cassel could complete a ball longer than 6 yards or Marony or Morris could actually run for more than 2.4 YPC ... the frauds wouldn't be so depended on their kicker to win all the time as they have been the past 7 years...

Boy this is stupid even for you, D22. :shake:

The Patriots don't rely on the kicker any more then any other team does. If you knew anything about football, you'd know that. :rolleyes:

Adam Venitieri not only won all 3 SuperBowls with last minute clutch kicks,...he was also mainly responsible for the Patriots even getting to them all...

Not to mention the Patriots rediculous records of like 34-5 in games decided in 3 points or less...thats like 2 of the first 6 Brady seasons .... got to be nice knowing every opponants 3rd down signals in the 4th Qtr... !!!!!

Adam Venitieri not only won all 3 SuperBowls with last minute clutch kicks,...he was also mainly responsible for the Patriots even getting to them all...

Not to mention the Patriots rediculous records of like 34-5 in games decided in 3 points or less...thats like 2 of the first 6 Brady seasons .... got to be nice knowing every opponants 3rd down signals in the 4th Qtr... !!!!!

Maybe you can use your #1 draft pick this year on a kicker.

All three?
Check your facts Drum Dumb :thwak:

Jealousy, a tough pill to swallow

Back