What Youtue videos have you rewatched the most?

Mark_Henderson

very stable genius
Reaction score
The other video thread got me thinking about how there's some Youtube videos that I come back to often and that I've watched over and over again over many years now. Nearly everyone must have a few.

These two are near the top of my list to the point where I have everything about them memorized and they're timely with the Celtics playoff run and the recent passing of Ray Liotta. What are some of the Youtube videos that you've rewatched many times?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL9rSwrsMHw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcXv0JtzNQA

Last edited:
Honest to god, at least once a week. I'm guessing a couple hundred times, but not sure. And I confess, fuck every thing from 28-3 and back. Why should I make myself suffer? I rewind to the Kickoff following Atlanta's final TD, and Cheer my way home. And I always watch Atlanta's final fucked up drive with glee. Imagine you're Jones and you make that stunning and beautiful catch to put your team in nearly Chip-shot FG range which would seal the win, and then you get to watch your world collapse. And then your fabulous moment gets buried in the ash piles of history.

Honest to god, at least once a week. I'm guessing a couple hundred times, but not sure. And I confess, fuck every thing from 28-3 and back. Why should I make myself suffer? I rewind to the Kickoff following Atlanta's final TD, and Cheer my way home. And I always watch Atlanta's final fucked up drive with glee. Imagine you're Jones and you make that stunning and beautiful catch to put your team in nearly Chip-shot FG range which would seal the win, and then you get to watch your world collapse. And then your fabulous moment gets buried in the ash piles of history.

I enjoy considering the differences between the 28-3 game and the Malcolm game. Both were astonishing and different people might prefer one or the other for various reasons, but I think
I slightly preferred 28-3.

I had lost all hope, a hard truth that still pains me to admit, and continued watching just to see if any of our guys would lay down and quit (as I had), but then started experiencing the glimmer---the distant possibility that maybe we could make them squirm. It was more of a slow-motion reverse nightmare in which one had plenty of time to observe the Falcons, who had already checked out mentally, watch in horror as we came roaring back while they collectively choked.

I savored the shocked expressions of their players and coaching staff, not to mention the frequent shots of Arthur Blank and his wife looking increasingly panic-stricken. It was the most bi-polar display of Patriots football I have ever seen, but I tend to recall their death spiral more than our timely, precise and dominant reversal of fortune. I absolutely loved watching them lose all the chickens they counted before they actually hatched. They had become the doomed crew of the Edmund Fitzgerald and the waves had turned their seconds to hours. It was just a matter of time before they disappeared beneath them and every guy on that sideline knew it. It was beautiful.

The Butler game was like being rescued, impossibly, from certain death and was a sudden explosion of unexpected, unthinkable joy. Seconds, really, where you wondered if you actually saw what you thought you had. Stunned amazement. A near-death experience where we were already walking down into a brilliant tunnel of light and then got the blessed tap. "Not yet", whispered
the Football Gods.

28-3 was more like an extended out-of-body experience where I morphed from abject despair to absolute certainty that the game was ours. I banged the biggest mental Uey of my
life as a sports fan and felt I had more time to appreciate the whole implausible thing and I wasted not a second in doing so.

Either way one views those two unforgettable nights, I surely love to be reminded of the feelings that I had during both.

Back