What zodiac sign are you?

What zodiac sign are you?

  • Aquarius

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Picses

    Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Aries

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Taurus

    Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Gemini

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Cancer

    Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Leo

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Virgo

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Libra

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Scorpio

    Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Sagittarius

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Capricorn

    Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Get a life already you loser

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flying Spaghetti Monster

    Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Zombie

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • thomas144

    Votes: 1 1.4%

  • Total voters
    72
Pinkly all up in this place.
 
Bender on 02-15-2008 at 12:46 PM said:
I be Taurus..

Stubborn like..and hung like a bull.
I married a Taurus. You guys are stubborn for sure. But I notice with my old man that that can be a good thing because you don't give up on things to often and believe in what you are doing.

If this crap is real, anyway.
 
LOL, I'm estimating about 90% of Bender's posts have to do with his robotic schlong. :cool:
 
I married a Taurus. You guys are stubborn for sure. But I notice with my old man that that can be a good thing because you don't give up on things to often and believe in what you are doing.

If this crap is real, anyway.

Oh I'm stubborn for sure, but I can also try to see it from another point too, but if I think that point is wrong after all logical deduction then I'm stubborn that I'm right and that person is being stupid on top of being wrong! haha

Jh on 02-15-2008 at 03:50 PM said:
LOL, I'm estimating about 90% of Bender's posts have to do with his robotic schlong. :cool:

Or maybe that's just 90% of your thoughts about me. You just be projecting...Oooooooooo ROFL
 
Bender on 02-15-2008 at 12:53 PM said:
Or maybe that's just 90% of your thoughts about me. You just be projecting...Oooooooooo ROFL
iAiy Dios Mio!
 
Gee, what a shock, no virgins (Virgo)

...what happens if we have to have a human sacrifice...?:sulk:
 
O.Z.O. on 02-15-2008 at 12:56 PM said:
Gee, what a shock, no virgins (Virgo)

...what happens if we have to have a human sacrifice...?:sulk:
Does SF87 still have that dress?
 
Jh on 02-15-2008 at 03:55 PM said:
iAiy Dios Mio!

Rowrrr senorita..I aiy dios mio you alll night long..then I make you breakfast burritos!

Nobody loves a senorita like Bender Rodriguez!
 
Bender on 02-15-2008 at 01:02 PM said:
Rowrrr senorita..I aiy dios mio you alll night long..then I make you breakfast burritos!

Nobody loves a senorita like Bender Rodriguez!
blog-title.gif

:D :D
 
Back
Top