• Starbucks

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Cumberland Farms or other convenience store

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • McDonalds (or BK I guess)

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Gourmet Donuts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like Thomas, I ONLY use a French Press for my coffee you heathen!

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
first off, these old threads are great to see some of the old (but unfortunately no longer posting) posters

of the Poll choices I picked starbucks, but I'm pretty easy if I need coffee bad enough
Dunkins host coffee AT dunkins is good, but their home offerings just haven't come close (wife brews it on weekends, uses kcup on work mornings).
I find dunkins Ice coffee too weak unless I put a Turbo shot in (sorry, they call it espresso shot now).

Starbucks home offerings hold up better when you have too, and if i can brave the long lines, they do have better stuff both hot and iced IMHO
if your a dunkins drinker and find yourself at starbucks, you can go with the blonde roast to get started, then I suggest Pike Place as the next step. I drink host coffee black if that tells you anything.
work your way up to the Yukon Blend heavy stuff :)

oh yeah.... :coffee:

Cumbies not bad surprisingly, but rare I'm at one of those

didn't care for Honey Dew's coffee. had worse, had better.

OP
OP
Undertaker #59*

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
I think if I was to post this poll today, the choices would be different.

I can't remember the last time I purchased to go coffee from anywhere. If I want coffee, I make it myself. I think the only exception for me these days is if I am at a sit down restaurant for breakfast.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Cold brew these days for me and it has been for several years. It's easy. It's delicious. I can make 10-14 days worth at a time and the flavor holds up.
I make 14 days worth at a time with no drop off in flavor. Half decaf. Dark roasts usually. I can have it hot or iced using coffee ice cubes.
Try it you'll love it!

TipRoast

A fine line separates a boy from the blues
Reaction score
I am currently reading a book on coffee: The Coffee Companion - A Connoisseur's Guide To The World's Best Brews.

It's pretty interesting. And I learned something new - Mocha is a port city in the country of Yemen.

PumpDee

They Hate Us Cuz They Ain't Us.
Reaction score
I'm from RI, so there's a DDs every 10 feet or so. I did go to a place called Brewed Awakenings a couple weeks ago to meet up with someone I used to work with. It was actually really good coffee.

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
I still get Dunkin, however on weekends I get WAWA a lot of the time. Their Columbian medium roast is excellent.

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
I'm from RI, so there's a DDs every 10 feet or so. I did go to a place called Brewed Awakenings a couple weeks ago to meet up with someone I used to work with. It was actually really good coffee.
I live in Florida and I have two real real close by.

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
I do love caramel apple spice at Starbucks. It’s pretty much the only thing I’ll drink there.

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
If I'm after overbrewed, burnt tasting filter, then Starbucks is my go-to. There are a couple of other coffee chains that I prefer for bland-tasting generic Americanos.

If I accidentally pack my taste buds, I go to local independent stores (I won't bore you with the details). Mostly, though, I buy my own beans and do pourovers.

OP
OP
Undertaker #59*

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
If I'm after overbrewed, burnt tasting filter, then Starbucks is my go-to. There are a couple of other coffee chains that I prefer for bland-tasting generic Americanos.

If I accidentally pack my taste buds, I go to local independent stores (I won't bore you with the details). Mostly, though, I buy my own beans and do pourovers.
I thought you guys only drank that other brown liquid. And that you liked it so much, you named a meal after it.

3 Point Stan

POW! Right in the kissah.
Reaction score
I generally prefer Starbucks to all of the major chains but the only one in my town is not worth the aggravation of driving cross-town for. Figures because I could throw a baseball to multiple Dunks and a Heav'nly Donuts from here. But I have been in the habit of brewing my own coffee because I drink a ton of it (at least 4 cups per day).

I also recently noticed that there are Aroma Joe's popping up everywhere. Do we really need another coffee chain? I have never set foot in one... any good?

TipRoast

A fine line separates a boy from the blues
Reaction score
I thought you guys only drank that other brown liquid. And that you liked it so much, you named a meal after it.
maxresdefault.jpg