Where Do You Visit The Planet From?

Where Are You When You Visit The Planet?

• I put on the shirt and tie, go to the office, but basically get paid to surf the Planet.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • At home in my underwear.

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • From both work and home.

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • I'm too busy being sexy to visit the Planet often.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dashoe is an assclown.

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • I'm poor and go to the library to use the internet.

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Haha!

I slightly remember trying to post a pole similar to this. At THAT time, I was so hammered I couldn't pick my own nose. I was prolly pantsless, as the unzip-zip manuever was wasting valuable time and mental agility.

Therefore, I now respond that I am so sexy I only check in her and there.

My employer has a rather vigilant Internet Police force. ( Fortune 500 company and all).

So, valuing my career like I do, I tend to be careful where I surf at work.
Of course, in the home office I can work and surf, and thankfully I work from here a lot.

Dashoe is an assclown....an awful lot of happy Planeteers out there I would wager.

More to the point,are we all really sad for posting on the planet all the time??..

shouldn't we all be out getting laid or something?

*mikiemo83 on 01-30-2008 at 09:31 PM said:
I wonder how many really post from the shitter?

I admit I have

I've shitter-posted from iPhone, Treo and laptop.

Sad, really. I've turned the shitter at work into a media center. I turn on NFL Network on the Treo and then surf the web and post wifi on the iPhone.

Michigan Dave on 01-30-2008 at 09:43 PM said:
I've shitter-posted from iPhone, Treo and laptop.

Sad, really. I've turned the shitter at work into a media center. I turn on NFL Network on the Treo and then surf the web and post wifi on the iPhone.

ROFL ROFL OMG I think you just made me cry

P4E* on 01-30-2008 at 09:41 PM said:
More to the point,are we all really sad for posting on the planet all the time??..

shouldn't we all be out getting laid or something?

Hmm...<thinks of the possibility of resting laptop on Mrs. Michigan Dave's back while giving her a jolly rogering...nah. Gets too hot...>

ROFL ROFL ROFL

*mikiemo83 on 01-30-2008 at 09:31 PM said:
I wonder how many really post from the shitter?

I admit I have

I have to admit I have, even though my computer is nowhere near the bathroom. Sometimes you have to just let it go.

patsfanroach* on 01-30-2008 at 04:22 PM said:
I can only log on at work bewtween classes or at lunch...or when I show a movie in class...don't want to steal from the taxpayers...oh and I am still here at 4:30 with about an hour to go of correcting before I can go home...I guess I should get back to it....school got out at 2:10...

Bring that crap home and correct it. Fix yourself a nice, tall Absolut and Tonic and then get crakin' on those papers.

Your students will thank you and you will feel less frustrated.

How come there was no option for "I post from the prison library on my 15 minutes of Yard time"? Just sayin'. :rolleyes:

TBrownslady* on 01-30-2008 at 08:51 PM said:
What about the I post one handed option?

no?

Too much?

Ok :sulk:
LAWL!

Michigan Dave on 01-31-2008 at 02:45 AM said:
Hmm...<thinks of the possibility of resting laptop on Mrs. Michigan Dave's back while giving her a jolly rogering...nah. Gets too hot...>

ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

You should defanatley do that..

Back