Where would you go if you could time travel?

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Or maybe when would you go?

And just so we can avoid any uncomfortable and embarrassing paradoxes, let's assume you can not change anything. You are there to observe only.

I'd follow Lewis and Clark (in an invisible cloak).

Back to High School the day I told the Navy Recruiter after telling me I would make a good nuclear physicist on a nuke sub, "Nah, that's not for me...."

Wait, can we go forward in time? Because that's a no-brainer, if so. If definitely go forward a big chunk to see what was up...

I would travel back to Cannes France in 1987 To watch the filming of Tracy I love you.

Nope it’s Traci lords only movie that was legal.😂😂😂🤣🤣
She's acted in mainstream movies and TV shows, consistently, which I was surprised by

Speaking of her, when I was in my early 20's, I had a VCR tape of her first movie, which wasn't legal, but at the time, no one knew

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind popping back in time to The Assembly Room in Philadelphia's Independence Hall, where the Second Continental Congress adopted the Declaration of Independence. Just to hear the discussion and the debate. Were they ecstatic, pragmatic, elated? What was the feeling, the atmosphere like?

1024px-Independence_Hall_Assembly_Room.jpg

If I had a time machine, there are a number of people in the past who I like to sit down with for a beer or two (or mixed drinks, depending on who I am with).

Here's a partial list off the top of my head (alphabetical order):
  • Leonardo Da Vinci
  • Ben Franklin
  • Wolfgang Mozart
  • John Von Neumann
  • William Shakespeare
  • Orville & Wilbur Wright

I wouldn't mind popping back in time to The Assembly Room in Philadelphia's Independence Hall, where the Second Continental Congress adopted the Declaration of Independence. Just to hear the discussion and the debate. Were they ecstatic, pragmatic, elated? What was the feeling, the atmosphere like?

1024px-Independence_Hall_Assembly_Room.jpg
I was just gonna post something similar. Good call.

To me, The Declaration is the single greatest earth-shaking document in history. I would love to be a witness to that historical time.

She's acted in mainstream movies and TV shows, consistently, which I was surprised by

Speaking of her, when I was in my early 20's, I had a VCR tape of her first movie, which wasn't legal, but at the time, no one knew
She did... :coffee:

I have her cd...Juno Reactor did the background music.

Back