Where's Waldo Hogfarmer?

spacecrime

Reaction score
picture.php

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/picture.php?albumid=322&pictureid=4291

Where's Hoggie Waldo?

Is he a hog or a pussy?

If the Chiefs won, he would have posted two dozen times.

Come on, Hoggie, show yourself.

(Edit: anyone know how to insert pictures into a post?)

why oh why would you do this let him slide back into obscurity

why oh why would you do this let him slide back into obscurity
Oops. You know, you're right. My bad.

Buy he'll probably not come back and read this thread until next year after the draft to proclaim Mahomes will be the next MVP.

Clay has been lurking but is scared to say anything. He's probably a little deflated...

I bet he'll be back sometime...I don't think he's that bad. He's way better than Clay...fact.

I've actually grown quite fond of the guy. True story. He's kind of like a retarded version of yackittysacks.

I've actually grown quite fond of the guy. True story. He's kind of like a retarded version of yackittysacks.
Yeah, I know. I really thought he wouldn't disappear after the loss. The power of denial was strong in this one.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

That's terrific. Some things are even funnier because they're so true.

Well shit! What can I say??? I can make a list of excuses but that wouldn't be right. Our defense is just as horrible as your offense. Anyway, I'm just glad the Chiefs are in your head. Week 14 , bitches!

Well shit! What can I say??? I can make a list of excuses but that wouldn't be right. Our defense is just as horrible as your offense. Anyway, I'm just glad the Chiefs are in your head. Week 14 , bitches!

Actually your offense has not been great either, maybe you can get your show off Qb to hand the ball off once in awhile so your time of possession might be higher than 20 minutes. I mean I have to be honest with you, depending on when Denver beats you, you need to worry about the playoffs not the patriots.

Lol.......our offense will light up that god awful defense of yours, while your offense gets steamrolled by the best defense in the NFL. Oh and the Queefs could end up 4-3 by the end of the week, now that would be hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually your offense has not been great either, maybe you can get your show off Qb to hand the ball off once in awhile so your time of possession might be higher than 20 minutes. I mean I have to be honest with you, depending on when Denver beats you, you need to worry about the playoffs not the patriots.

If the Donkos beat them...I'd laugh my ass off.

Lol.......our offense will light up that god awful defense of yours, while your offense gets steamrolled by the best defense in the NFL. Oh and the Queefs could end up 4-3 by the end of the week, now that would be hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miami would light up their defense.

We sit top of the league at 31.7 ppg.

Wait, yeah you’re right, you are that bad!!! Lol!!!!!!!

Back