Which Championship game will draw the biggest crowd in a Boston bar?

Which will draw the biggest and most rowdy crowd in a Boston bar?

• Steelers vs Ravens

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Cardinals vs Eagles

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J@ck

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to the Boston area and I figured I'd go out for some fun to a college bar to watch the game and have a laugh. So my question is, which of the Conference Championship games do you think will attract a larger (and more rowdy) crowd?

Steelers vs Ravens?

Eagles vs Cardinals?

Thoughts? Let's hear 'em.

Thanks.

Hey, I'm new to the Boston area and I figured I'd go out for some fun to a college bar to watch the game and have a laugh. So my question is, which of the Conference Championship games do you think will attract a larger (and more rowdy) crowd?

Steelers vs Ravens?

Eagles vs Cardinals?

Thoughts? Let's hear 'em.

Thanks.

Where did you move from?:)

Not sure about the crowds at bars..but whatever game is later most likely at a college bar.

If you are a "throw back" football fan the steeler/raven game will be more for you hard hitting great defenses...If you want to see a high scoring game eagles/cards will be your ticket :shrug:

If you are a "throw back" football fan the steeler/raven game will be more for you hard hitting great defenses...If you want to see a high scoring game eagles/cards will be your ticket :shrug:

Lvent did you watch the Eagles and Cardinals the last couple of weeks? Some GREAT defense being played there too though yes..Ravens Steelers are smashmouth old school delicious football too.:)

I think because no Pats that the football fan will view each equally..and watch both since they are both championship games. Of course this user could go to a Steelers bar or one of the other teams and those will be ROWDY.:)

Lvent did you watch the Eagles and Cardinals the last couple of weeks? Some GREAT defense being played there too though yes..Ravens Steelers are smashmouth old school delicious football too.:)

I think because no Pats that the football fan will view each equally..and watch both since they are both championship games. Of course this user could go to a Steelers bar or one of the other teams and those will be ROWDY.:)

For the eagles they played 2 1 dimensional teams in minn & nyg(I am shocked of how important Buress is to their passing game). As for the Cards I am not sold on their D yet :p. I am sold on their Offense however ;). I believe it will be a 34-31 game

For the eagles they played 2 1 dimensional teams in minn & nyg(I am shocked of how important Buress is to their passing game). As for the Cards I am not sold on their D yet :p. I am sold on their Offense however ;). I believe it will be a 34-31 game

I haven't seen who wins in that 34-31 game?:)

That is true and that is why the Iggles are going down.;)

I haven't seen who wins in that 34-31 game?:)

That is true and that is why the Iggles are going down.;)

Arizona is scary because of their offense and because their next 2 games could be in the ideal weather conditions on a fast field. So i would pick them

Ray Lewis pleads guilty to Obstruction of Justice almost a decade ago and Ravens become a "team of thugs" :)

I am no Ravens fan, but I enjoy watching a good defense. I wish we had Ed Reed playing for us.

Actually, since my teams are out(Giants eliminated by the Eagles and 49'ers eliminated by lack of talent ;)) I'm mainly just going for the atmosphere and to have a good time, I'm not really rooting for any of the teams. It wouldn't be very much fun to go to a college bar and have there be four other people there.

Do you guys(With more knowledge of the bar scene here) think there will be much difference between the crowds for the NFC and AFC games at the college bars?

It's funny how everyone is calling the Ravens thugs. I can think of a lot of teams that have "thugs" on them, including the fact that people might say Rodney Harrison is a thug. I would call Bobby Wade a thug for a low blow to take Rodney's knee out back in 2006.

This is football. There are no ballerinas playing in this game.

Who else besides Ray Lewis on this team is? I really don't know since I don't follow them?

Ed Freakin Reed.:banghead:

Has anyone noticed that the guy was a one and done? Methinks this is some sort of poll/sample thing.

edit! just saw the post after I posted this!

Welcome J@ack!

Actually, since my teams are out(Giants eliminated by the Eagles and 49'ers eliminated by lack of talent ;)) I'm mainly just going for the atmosphere and to have a good time, I'm not really rooting for any of the teams. It wouldn't be very much fun to go to a college bar and have there be four other people there.

Do you guys(With more knowledge of the bar scene here) think there will be much difference between the crowds for the NFC and AFC games at the college bars?

If I had to guess I would guess AFC

Ray Lewis pleads guilty to Obstruction of Justice almost a decade ago and Ravens become a "team of thugs" :)

I am no Ravens fan, but I enjoy watching a good defense. I wish we had Ed Reed playing for us.

Well like Lisa said who read my mind AGAIN..then all of the Titans are dirty players because of Bobby Wade *spits*. PLease..it is absurd to call an ENTIRE team thugs unless they are the Bengals who actually HAVE several criminals on their roster.

Well like Lisa said who read my mind AGAIN..then all of the Titans are dirty players because of Bobby Wade *spits*. PLease..it is absurd to call an ENTIRE team thugs unless they are the Bengals who actually HAVE several criminals on their roster.

In case you're not aware of this, Bobby Wade is no longer with the Titans. :)

ROFL

In case you're not aware of this, Bobby Wade is no longer with the Titans. :)

ROFL

I am very aware of the fact that he plays for the VIkings since I watch ALOT of football every week and he is talked about alot in the local press because he played college ball here.

That's not the point. I was simply asking why you call them a "team of thugs" when AFAIK only one player could be termed that?

Back