Which Patriot's player/coach sucks the most right now?

Who is the suck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaric

Vae victis
Reaction score
Pretty straight forward. Pole is incoming.

Edit: And apparently the correct answer is "Jaric" for ****ing up the pole...

Sigh... Nevermind...

So there's no pole?

There is no spoon. I mean pole.

Had there been a pole though, the options would have been as follows:

BB
Josh
Whoever pretends to coordinate bb's defense.
Tom Brady
Everyone but Tom Brady
Offense
Defense
Special teams
All 3 phases
Brandon LeSuck
All WRs not named Edelperson
Offensive line
Front 7
Secondary
Mikimod
Zombies
Other

1) Brandon Bolden
2) Equal parts of Solder/Vollmer/Connolly/Cannon. These guys have been here and should be much better.
3) Joshy McDaniels
4) Jordan Devey. You ****ing suck.
5) Tom Brady

Receivers, TEs and the entire defense get a pass from me.

1) Brandon Bolden
2) Equal parts of Solder/Vollmer/Connolly/Cannon. These guys have been here and should be much better.
3) Joshy McDaniels
4) Jordan Devey. You ****ing suck.
5) Tom Brady

Receivers, TEs and the entire defense get a pass from me.

I add the WR's into the mix in place of Devey and teamed up with Tommy as number 4. I witnessed stupid pick penalties and a few hands on the pass that they missed. Also Cannon is a better tackle than inside offensive linemen, he is miscast as a guard, he was one of the top RT in the NFL after Volmer went down and I see him playing like that if moved back outside. I also think that is why the idea of moving Volmer to guard was made, Cannon is not a guard.

Simple.

Other.

The Garop.

His mere presence is causing an electromagnetic shift within the walls of Foxboro.

Worlds collide.

#Costanza

The nerds are the cause..

nerds_288x288.jpg

Eliminate the Nerds and we shall execute with great precision once again...

Googe!!! Or Gooj or whatever his nickname is. Dave Deguglielmo.

When you have two Offensive Tackles (Solder and Vollmer) who were formerly pretty good and two interior OL-men (Cannon and Connolly) who were at least "not terrible" now all playing like the worst O-line of the Belichick era, and this all happens, coincidentally, soon after you get a new O-line coach; Then it points to the O-line coach a hell of a lot more than any players on the O-line. Four guys don't mysteriously regress at the exact same time without it being a systemic thing.

If the O-line was at least decent, Brady and the running game and probably a couple of the WRs would be better.

Back