Who is your favorite Patriots QB?

Drew Bledsoe was the QB that made me become a Pats fan as a kid, so I'd say him.
I gotta second this. I was kind of a casual fan for a year or two before but once they drafted Bledsoe I was all in.

Flutie. I loved him at BC and loved him with us.
Yes, I was a Bills fan when he played for them.
Shocking... "...us???" You certainly have a long and admirable history of unfailing loyalty to the Patriots, as opposed to being a fan of certain binkies... Not...

Last edited:
Shocking... "...us???" You certainly have a long and admirable history of unfailing loyalty to the Patriots, as opposed to being a fan of certain binkies... Not...
I am gonna go out on a limb and say she was kidding.

Grogan for sure. He was one of the toughest bastards out there. I'm sure a lot of you never saw him play but I did a lot in those days, thanks to my Dad's season tix. That guy took no shit and the league didn't protect QB's in that time like they do now. Saw him get in DB's faces plenty of times.
I loved Bledsoe too and he's an easy choice for lots of us.

Edit: started thinking some more and remember one game where he got body slammed to the turf, and he bounced up and spat right in the guys face. Would have been roughing the passer these days.

Last edited:
No love for Scott Zolak? LOL

Don't love him, but I'll pay him a compliment: He was a much better QB than he is a broadcaster...
And he's a far better broadcaster than he is a talk show host. Honestly, seems like a nice guy, but he's as dumb as a fence post.

And he's a far better broadcaster than he is a talk show host. Honestly, seems like a nice guy, but he's as dumb as a fence post.
I don't know. Based on nothing at all, Zo has always struck me as the kind of guy who'd be a belligerent drunk prick in a bar.

:shrug-n:

I don't know. Based on nothing at all, Zo has always struck me as the kind of guy who'd be a belligerent drunk prick in a bar.

:shrug-n:
Yeah, maybe. I very seldom listen to sports talk radio anymore, but I did for years. But, once in awhile I'll briefly tune in just to see which way the wind's blowing. I've heard Zo, when talking about non-football sports stuff, say some of the most outrageously stupid things imaginable. In particular, I find his knowledge levels of basketball and baseball are just as low as can be, but that doesn't keep him from expounding on those topics.

Back