Who went to bed early?

who went to bed early?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
didn't get to sleep until 3:30 AM. Still have the same smile on my face. do I need to call a doctor because it's lasted more than 4 hours?

glad I planned to take today off.

Lol, I did. When I went to sleep, the broncos were pretty much balls deep in patriots.

So I'm guessing this is one of those. "A tale of two halves," sort of thing?
Basically, the Pats stopped fumbling all over the field, and their first 5 drives in the second half resulted in 31 points.

Lol, I did. When I went to sleep, the broncos were pretty much balls deep in patriots.

So I'm guessing this is one of those. "A tale of two halves," sort of thing?

Yeah, it was basically like the Colts/Cards game yesterday with some slight differences in the second half. Coffee.

:wink:

I did my job.

Obvioulsy made horrible whiskey selections in that first quarter, but eventually went with the Lagavulin and that turned the tide.

I'm a bit crisp this morining and just got out of a 2 hour meeting at work.

That was fun. :coffee:

Definitely need more :coffee:

This morning on the Dan Patrick Show he had a poll question that if you are a Patriots fan and you went to bed at halftime, do you tell anyone the next day. lol

Words cannot express how tired I am today I didnt get to sleep till 3:30 UGH. I missed most of the first 3 quarters becuase of my charity event. But I knew we were down big in the 1st half. I honestly never doubted that we would make it a closer game, this team is just to gritty this year to get totally blown out. What an awesome game and an even better result. I'm sure this will earn a replay on NFL network, can't wait to see it in full.

Words cannot express how tired I am today I didnt get to sleep till 3:30 UGH. I missed most of the first 3 quarters becuase of my charity event. But I knew we were down big in the 1st half. I honestly never doubted that we would make it a closer game, this team is just to gritty this year to get totally blown out. What an awesome game and an even better result. I'm sure this will earn a replay on NFL network, can't wait to see it in full.

I went to sleep about the same time, I was way to wound up.

This morning on the Dan Patrick Show he had a poll question that if you are a Patriots fan and you went to bed at halftime, do you tell anyone the next day. lol

Well with only 2 voting they did so far, there are many people walking around with their pants on fire right now.:Lecture:

Was out at the bar last night watching the game with a bunch of other Pats fans (and Broncos fans). A buddy of mine tagged me in a Facebook post cheering on the donks and asked if I'd accept a bet on the game (5 bucks, no big deal .. just the point of it). I didn't see the post until half time and I happily accepted the bet being down 24-0 because I know Manning.

I'll be collecting that 5 bucks when I see him next :p

There are a lot of people lying their asses off in this poll.

I cop to being one of the 2 who went to bed, truth is I sleep through the second half of night games more often than not. Work takes priority I suppose.

Well, one way to tell is to look who was still posting in the game thread throughout the course of the game and afterwords (though I imagine a few don't post in it much). I didn't post a lot during the game, but was in and out of it until the end.

There are a lot of people lying their asses off in this poll.

I cop to being one of the 2 who went to bed, truth is I sleep through the second half of night games more often than not. Work takes priority I suppose.

Even if I got mad and stopped watching it, which I never have, I would not go to bed, I stay up to midnight almost every night. There is no way I could just go to sleep with a pats game on.

My ass stayed in section 330 the entire game. Probably the coldest game (not counting the Tennessee playoff game in 2003) that I've ever been to. Funny to see that the Pats were playing like garbage, the scoreboard was broken, and the Super Bowl banners blew away midway through the first quarter. Strange night fo sho

My ass stayed in section 330 the entire game. Probably the coldest game (not counting the Tennessee playoff game in 2003) that I've ever been to. Funny to see that the Pats were playing like garbage, the scoreboard was broken, and the Super Bowl banners blew away midway through the first quarter. Strange night fo sho

I am surprised nobody cried foul when the scoreboards stopped working, that would seem a nice excuse, although they all stopped working and it was the same for both teams, but logic does not really seem a natural thing when people are looking for things to bitch about.

Lolwut

Are the karma god trying to tell us something?

I have no idea what difference it makes if people chose to go to bed or chose to watch. I watched but I've also gone to bed at other times. Because I watched doesn't make me a better fan in my mind. I made a choice born out of the SF game last year wh/ I also watched...and learned a lesson. But I'm sleepy as hell today paying for staying up.

One of the great things about being on the left coast is that bedtime doesn't enter into the equation. I'll admit to turning off the TV in disgust when it became 24-0, but fortunately I have a buddy that called me up to convince me to turn it back on.

Back