Who went to bed early?

who went to bed early?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully no one lol If they did they missed an epic game:D

I did not, I did not even start playing video games or anything. Obviously 24 is not enough points. lol

Stuck at work all night, so I guess not me either.

I hope you taped it, at least I hope someone did, would love to have a copy, I have a superstition about doing that.

I'm afraid MaineMan might have. He'll be disappointed not to have seen this historic come back.

my wife said she couldn't stand watching it anymore in the 1st half- too painful. I just looked at her and said- I'm watching every play no matter what until it's over- I won't quit on MY team.

Glad I took this week off...sleeping in tomorrow :coffee:

I learned my lesson from the 49ers game last year.

I stayed with it. But I came reeeeaaally close to calling it a night just before halftime. Whew!

I love football too much to give up on a game I waited all year for...

I stayed with it. But I came reeeeaaally close to calling it a night just before halftime. Whew!

Its just hard for me to do that, even losing, its just one of those things.

Certainly those who quit early are fast asleep right now thinking that their team sucks. Can't wait til tomorrow morning and see if anyone will be honest.

Certainly those who quit early are fast asleep right now thinking that their team sucks. Can't wait til tomorrow morning and see if anyone will be honest.

Gonna be like waking up on Christmas morning getting that 1 thing u wanted so badly but didn't think you'd ever get it!! Lol

Back